My experience offers a unique blend of financial services and business development/start-up background, with proven results as a strategic thinker and
Pros: 30 days pto per year; 2% pension besides salary; 6% match 403 b contribution
Cons: not much upward mobility, short ceiling for growth; no professional training or development
As a Project Manager II in Finance several of the duties included preparing reports to the different areas of client services in the Child Care business. Reports included trend analysis using several forecasting models and providing cost solutions for the effective use of company resources. Other duties and responsibilities included:
• Develops and manages plans for implementation of new projects, i.e., procedures, deadlines, and accountability; coordinates processes with respective representative.
• Designs and builds financial models based on diverse financial sources, in order to make informed strategic decisions.
• Conducts financial analyses independently or leads a team, participating in the most complex projects.
• May direct the production of ad hoc and periodic reports for department, and/or management.
Works to improve data quality processes and report design to meet diverse and changing needs for management reporting.
• Participates in the planning and development of departmental and non-departmental budgets, budget system completion, high level reviews and conducts area wide analyses for target development.
• Writes reports of recommendations and delivers formal presentations of analytic findings and suggested action steps to management and senior leaders.
• Facilitates and participates in meetings and presentations.
• Provides education and management consulting on the use and interpretation of analyses, reports, methodologies, and source data to managers/leaders.
• Supports executive staff and committees in the development, analysis and communication of cost saving – more... strategies and budgets and in the research of financial, operation and variance issues.
• Works independently; accountable to complete work assignments.
• Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with ChildNet’s methodology
• Ensures successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by ChildNet’s goals and customer satisfaction.
• Recognizes, respects and responds to the unique, culturally-defined needs of others served – less