Children's Choice Learning Center Employee Reviews

Assistant teacher.
Teacher assistant (Current Employee), Irving,TexasJune 15, 2014
I help out with activities throughout the day with the children. I maintain supervision of all children. I am responsible of a lesson plan every other week. I help run and maintain a pre-k classroom. I help prepare snack and lunch.
Typical office job nice and laid back.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 23, 2013
Enjoyed every moment, experience and person. Clerical work involved faxing, copying, printing and filing. Enjoyed the being given a task and able to work at my own pace.
GREAT JOB
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NVOctober 30, 2013
Pros: great management friendly staff
Cons: low pay for a lot of work
DONT NEED ALOT OF WORK EXPERIANCE BUT U CAN AND WILL ENHANCE YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, PEOPLE SKILLS, AND LEARN TO BE MORE PATIENT
Prepared meals for daycare facility
Food Prep Coordinator (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 11, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was the compliments on the meals I prepared.
Some teachers seem to care about the children, but management is unflexible and seems uncocerned about the quality of the children's learning.
Teacher (Former Employee), Charleston, South CarolinaJuly 22, 2013
Pros: was able to get time off when it was needed, enough staff to cover 1 or 2 people out on a given day.
Cons: unable to get art supplies needed, and some teachers not following the lesson plans.
I have worked with all the classes and through 3 different directors. The current director seems unconcerned about children's learning, particularly for the younger students. Let guideline slip for certain teachers and expected other teachers to keep up the guidelines. Most of the co-workers were nice but aloof. the hardest part of the job was trying to have art and life experiences on a budget and never getting any resources I would ask for. The best part of the job was being around these little children who loved you and cared for you no matter what the circumstance. I will miss those little kids.
Encourages thinking outside of the box
IT Specialist (Current Employee), Richardson TXJuly 9, 2013
Pros: we ate together at lunch, flexible schedule, very family oriented
Cons: the company was bought out
Everyday you are greeted with a smile. I learned something new everyday and was encouraged to expand my knowledge as much as possible. The management was caring and compassionate and my co-workers were the same. Everyone worked hard to do their job. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the day, there was so much going on I wanted to stay to finish everything. The most enjoyable part of this job was the variety of challenges I was presented on a daily basis. It kept my mind working and wanting to learn more.
Productive and fun
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2012
Assist children with school work and potty training, I learned skills to help me become a good parent for when the time is near, management was good at communicating changes with their staff , co-workers were respectful and helpful, the hardest part was trying to get a parent to understand that it wasn't our primary focus to raise their child and the enjoyable part was watching children grow.
not good management
floater (Current Employee), pearlandMarch 2, 2012
Pros: fulltime
Cons: management
I have been there for a few months and management there is just not very good and not very consistiant. I am being honest. I am good there and I know that I deserve more and better treatment.