Full time / Part time
Toddler, Pre-K and Kindergarten Classes: Must be loving, caring and well conversant with all the activities for the children. Must have high level of energy and tolerance. Must be able to create lessons plans, and attend all staff meeting as well as parent teacher meetings. Must participate & give a creative input in all events associated with the school.
Bachelor in Education or a college degree in education with experience is required.
Basic requirements for all the positions:
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written skills required.
- Must be flexible in assignment and working hours.
- Willingness to obtained CPR & First Aid certification if does not have one.
- Fresh Graduates with Child Psychology Major will be considered.
Indeed - 21 months ago