The Children’s Enrichment Center is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic After School Program Coordinator. The position requires someone who understands that after school is a fun time for kids to get together with their friends to enjoy structured activities. The After School Program Coordinator will plan and implement age appropriate group activities that include learning character building skills, culinary arts, science facts, foreign language skills, music and movement, and art.
- Meeting children at the bus and taking attendance roll.
- Assisting children with homework assignments.
- Maintaining a neat classroom environment by helping the children learn how to participate in the clean-up and maintenance of the classroom.
- Planning a menu and serving a variety of nutritious afternoon snacks.
- Supervising the children on the playground during their afternoon recess.
Position Type: Part-time
Hours: 2-6 pm five days a week
Salary: $13.50 - $16.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Must be 21 years of age. Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, and 12 months of half time experience with school-age children or related experience. Must be First Aid trained.
Visit our website at www.ceclearning.com
If you enjoy being around school-age children submit your resume for consideration. Thank you.