Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Employee Reviews

Friendly company, Great Boss
Reimbursement/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 16, 2015
Friendly company, Great Compensation. Great Team and multi cultural environment. Fun work place with supportive management.
Poor workplace
Patient Service Rep (Former Employee) –  PhiladelphiaSeptember 11, 2015
HR needs to be more accommodating to employees when they go out on personal medical leaves. You should not have to be rushed to come back to work
Amazing Hospital & Awesome Work Place
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2015
I love and I actully miss working for CHOP. I think it was one of the best jobs and most humbling places to work. I just was not happy because I didnt get to use any of my clinical experience as far as blood draws or Immunizations.
Productive and challenging with a sense of helping others in a professional manner.
Orthopedic Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 7, 2015
Multitasking in a fast paced environment while training employees from other departments to perform proper casting techniques.
Pros
Caring for children of all ages.
A challenging job but very rewarding
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2015
I was very much looking forward to working at CHOP when I first started the position. Unfortunately the job didn't fit well with my skill level as well as the extremely arduous commute made this job difficult to fit into my life.

I don't have much to say about this position unfortunately I didn't have a long time to be able to review this position.
Awesome benefits with CHOP
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2015
CHOP is a awesome employer. Benefits are outstanding. Workload is large, but then again it is a large healthcare network. Very interesting and detailed and always new updates.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Large workloads, but then again a large healthcare network.
common sense makes no sense, no sense makes common sense...all depends
Member (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2015
Daily issues and concerns that gets resolved by efforts of employees even in unfair conditions set by management at times. With understanding of upholding institutions missions and goals as our first priority helped us maintain a professional relationship and understanding with management. Education, support, commitment and accountability stressed by self towards all parties to assist in achieving institution's goals.
Great Place to work!!
Lab Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2015
I enjoy working here at CHOP, my manager and my co-workers are great. We have a great team, that we all get along great and help each other out when ever someone is in need.
Pros
Great place to be employed
Cons
For me personally, I can't find a position with my new Degree.
CHOP #1 hospital for children
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2015
Children's Hospital for Children is a wonderful place of employment that empowers their employees to strive for greatness daily.
not so friendly
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 22, 2015
Could not get chance to show the productivity. The PI was not so friendly, in one word it was terrible experience!! What else should I write?
Fun place to work!
Front Desk Registrar (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 20, 2015
One of the best places to work in the Philadelphia area. Great atmosphere. The best coworkers. Awesome perks (insurance, benefits, etc.). Couldn't ask for a better employer.
Pros
Benefits are great. The atmosphere is positive.
good food
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2015
you get trained every where they want to make sure that you know what you doing before they let you work on your own, hardest part of the job is delivering the medications its a big Hospital and you are on your feet for 8 hrs
Environment needs to work on teamwork
Senior Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PaJuly 15, 2015
I have been employed within CHOP for the last 13 years and throughout the organization the sense of community has slowly been driven out. The once family-like atmosphere has disappeared and the ego has emerged. If everyone were to focus on the goal, that we can not do any of this good work alone CHOP will regain it title as being the number one Children's Hospital.
Pros
Free parking after 2:00
Cons
Day shift charged parking and no free food.
Best place every
Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 11, 2015
CHOP is the #1 leading Institution in Pediatric healh care. The vast amount of opportunity to learn, witness and grow at this facility is endless
Very productive place to work
CytoGenomics Technologist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 8, 2015
I had a very good experience at children's hospital.
I have got very good reviews. Iwould go back there again. They treat there employees with respect
A great place to learn
Community Based Master's Project Researcher (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 2, 2015
I completed my Master's Thesis at CHOP and was surrounded by a supportive group who cared about my experience and my project.
Excellent patient experience and work
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2015
Spent good portion of time with psychologist assisting in patient interactions, testing and counseling. Very fun experience that allowed patient interactions.
Good people to work with
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Concord, PAJune 3, 2015
I enjoy working here but the only drawback I face with this job is the commute. I have gained valuable experience working for this company.
Clinical Trials Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2015
I have had nothing but a great time working at this job. They expected a lot from me in terms of professionalism. But they had fun too.
great place
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2015
I love working for CHOP, they have dedicated professionals who really care about the kids. People work together to get the work done and care for patients in the safest way possible.

4.2