Children's Medical Center of Dallas

Children's Medical Center of Dallas Employer Reviews

Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 27, 2012
Great work environment, love working with the children. The management could do more for employee morale but all in all a great place to be
Wonderful people
Clinical Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 24, 2012
Pros: working with children, wonderful coworkers
Cons: management across the board
The patients and coworkers you will have at Children's are all wonderful. Management, you will experience, is definitely not. There exists a lot of unnecessary drama at Children's that does not exist at other workplaces.
Great, fun place to work.
Medicaid Collector (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 15, 2012
Pros: great, fun place to work.
Cons: healthcare
Great, fun palce to work. I enjoyed coworkers. Enjoyed working for the organization.
Loved working at childrens medical center
Clinical Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 9, 2012
Pros: teamwork
My co-workers became my second family. I would have loved to stay their till I had to retire. But due to my health at the time I had to quit.
Great Company
Food Service Concierge (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 1, 2012
Pros: promotions
Cons: laid off from the company
In a days work I would help the kitchen staff prepare for the day organizing the menus, the fliers, the orders, doing alot of customer service also maintain the website for catering and being a concierge for the department.
best place to work in dallas
Infusion Specialty Pharmacist (Current Employee), dallas TXApril 13, 2012
Great hospital to work at, feel part of the team to make a difference in children's lives

Lemme – April 19, 2012

Applied for a RPh position. I love working at places where employees feel appreciated and part of "the" team!

Childrens is a great place to work!
Supply Chain Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TxMarch 7, 2012
Pros: free parking, pto
Cons: overworking good employee's, not filling empty positions
Overall, Childrens is a great place to work. The negative about the job is, my particular management does not reward extremely hard work with anything other than more exhausting work. Merit increases are minimal, almost non-exsistent. I don't think this should be an overall view of the organization, but is definitely my experience with management.

– May 18, 2012

I am a highly qualified individual for several positions availiable with Childrens,but I am constantly not considered. My transcripts, certifications as well as references are all great. I have worked at UT Southwestern in the past and I know that I am capable of the work required on the positions offered, but I am not called. I am wondering if I must know someone who works there or what is the key to obtaining employment with Childrens?

ok for your first job out of high school
patient care rep (Former Employee), dallasFebruary 25, 2012
Pros: benefits package
Cons: the pay
no team work or comraderie. People are very hostile no room for anyone that is different or actually works. It reminded alot of high school sadly with the little cliques.
Lovely place to work.
Trauma Services Secretary III (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: very cordial and fun co-workers
Cons: i was sick all the time the last three years, so many germs at a children's hospital, my asthma was exascerbated by working there.
Everone at Children's Medical Center Dallas had the same goal - to work together to get the child ready to go home. The departments worked very well together. Working for Children's is a very fulfilling job.
It was an exciting place to work. I felt like the employees really cared for the kids.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), The location was Dallas, TexasFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: it was a fun and caring atmosphere.
Cons: salary not competitive
Children's was a great place to work they really cared about the children and I always relay to people when they're spoken of.
Children's Medical Center overall is a great company to work for.
Collector11 (Former Employee), Dallas,Tx.February 17, 2012
Pros: flex hours within the department
Cons: short breaks
When I first started working for Children's I worked for a great management group for six years. After the sixth year the entire management team changed and things started going down in the department. New management was not sure how to handle different issues that came about on Collectors desk.
Highly recommend for new graduates.
General Care TeamLeader/Transport & Flight Team (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2011
Pros: critical thinking skills always utilized
Cons: very high stress & long hours
Excellent educational opportunities as teaching facility.
Wonderful co-workers and patients alike!
PCT (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasApril 23, 2011
I began as a PCT at Children's and will be graduating from nursing school next month. I look forward to assuming the RN Internship position!

About Children's Medical Center of Dallas

Children's Medical Center is private, not-for-profit, and is the seventh largest pediatric healthcare provider in the nation. – Read more

Children's Medical Center of Dallas Photos