Children's Medical Center

Children's Medical Center Employee Reviews

n/a
PICU Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2016
Children's medical Center of Dallas is a great place to work and I would recommend others work here.
Wonderful child friendly atmosphere
Office Manager for Volunteer Services & Genetics (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2016
Loved working in Volunteer Services. Great hospital and fantastic volunteers. Did not much like the work in the Genetics Clinic.
Pros
Lots of fun activities and wonderful people
Cons
Did not get good training in the Genetics Clinic, worked alone all day, computer system crashed frequently
awesome
TECH/AIDE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 20, 2016
Great place to work. The benefits are great and the hours are perfect. Nice family oriented place to work. The management is great and it is easy to move up in the company.
benefits
Cons
A good place to start when learning the hospital business.
Buyer - Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2016
A typical day was very busy, but fun. I learned a great deal about having a solid work ethic. Management was pretty good. Co-workers were awesome. The hardest part of the job was training other buyers, but even that wasn't bad. The most enjoyable was co-workers, we seem to always have a great time. We would even plan functions away from work, and have times of fellowship with our family's. Good times.
Just another day in the Pedi ED
Dallas ER Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 8, 2016
My nursing career began at CMC straight out of nursing school. This Facility and the awesome people in it have groomed me into the nurse that I am today. I have learned time management, patience, and nursing skill in itself. I have made lifelong friends! My co-workers were awesome, supportive, and highly skilled. The most enjoyable part of the job was working a great team to make life better for children. The hardest part of the job was leaving my awesome co-workers behind to move on with my life and nursing career. Working in the ER is fast pace, fun, and stressful. I thoroughly enjoyed working at CMC Dallas. My manager and team leader were very supportive and made sure I had the tools to be a successful RN.
Pros
FUN! Education benefits, opportunities for career advancement
Cons
Burn out, leaving great co-workers
Great place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2016
Childrens hospital is a great place to work. The food in the cafeteria is ok and the people there are very nice. If I had the opportunity to work there again I definitely would in the right capacity
An organization that is committed to fulfilling it's mission statement of making life better for children.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 15, 2015
Children's Health is an excellent place to be employed. My typical work day is busy but extremely rewarding. My coworker has a top notch work ethic. The most difficult part of my job is not being able to fix everything for each patient as much as I would like to.
productive
Patient Care Clerk lead (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 21, 2015
working for childrens is very fun cause we bring joy too kids that are having a hard time with life do too certain illness in there life so its brings alot of smiles too them cause we help make there life better
EVS_CHildrens
Housekeeper I (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2015
The job wasn't horrible, the only problems i ever had was with supervision. There is not very much variety in the work types, they tend to be very clique-ish, even in management.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
management wasn't the best
reviews
Senior Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas texasOctober 19, 2015
A great company to work, alot of benefits. I am currently a contract worker for Childrens and I love it so far including the people.
Horrible Place to work!!!
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2015
Stay away! the worst management I have ever seen or experienced in my 12+ year career in medicine. They write people up based on false accusations from individuals that you don;t even work with, and then when you provide proof that the allegations are false they refuse to look at the proof and continue to write you up anyway.
Gret Company
Sr. Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 1, 2015
I enjoyed working for children's however during my tenure, I felt that there was no room for growth and decided to move on
Awesome, fun and rewarding place to work.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 1, 2015
Working here was very rewarding and left me with wonderful memories and having learned lots of new things. I was able to grow and mature in the environment.
Pros
Making Life Better for Kids
Cons
Long drive to and from
Work
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  TXSeptember 25, 2015
If you go to work and do your job things are good. I go to work and do my job to the best of my ability daily. I am thankful to have a job and plan to move up in this company
Benefits
Cons
non
I enjoyed working for CMC!
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2015
CMC was a fun, enjoyable place to work and provided me with many learning experiences. They always supported growth and development of each individual. I adored my colleagues and management, I am grateful for the opportunity they gave me to grow there.
Pros
free parking, food and coffee
Cons
parents of patients
great place to work
Registered nurse clinical II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2015
Great place to work. MRI radiology department promotes high level nursing development to provide multi-speciality pediatric patient care planning and service.
LIS Enterprise Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 23, 2015
It is a sound structural work environment. Get a lots of things done in an efficient way. Happy to have worked for Childrens. Come back if opportunity presents.
Great Place
Sr. configuration analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 21, 2015
Employees at Childrens are very freindly hardworking and a enjoyable experience. The atmosphere at childrens is warm and helping.
Flexible
Ambulatory Scheduling Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2015
I work Mon-Fri. No weekends!Great Teamwork!

Holidays we are off t spend with family
My co-workers are great
Enjoy the patients
Pros
Flexible
Cons
insurance
Registering patients, in a very busy clinic
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 10, 2015
Registering patients and making sure co-payments were made, file medical records, and scheduling patients to another clinics. Made sure they would have a referral.
Pros
Excelent benefits
Cons
it could get hectict at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Children's Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Children's Medical Center Reviews by Location