Children First Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A wonderful place for children and families
CHILDREN SERVICES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 19, 2014
I love to teach young children because, the young years are the most important years of a child's life. If they develop a love for learning in an environment that is filled with age appropriate activities it will follow them through life. Children First Inc. provided all the above for the children they served as well as allowing the parents to be actively involved. As an employee I was well trained, paid a decent wage that included sick pay, vacation pay and some health insurance paid by the employer. My co-workers and I formed relationships that we considered to be family. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was making an impact in so many lives, not only the children but, their families as well. The hardest part was having to say good bye at the end of each school year. I am still in touch with some of the children, parents and co-workers from Children First Inc.
They opened the doors to me.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  North Port, FLAugust 1, 2013
In Children First I started out as just another parent, then became an employee. I am very happy that they gave me the opportunity to work in their childcare.
Very focused on children
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 10, 2013
Management was supportive of the work each teacher and leader provided to the center. The children's needs were thought about which gave each person a voice to ensure the child's need were met.