National Childcare Company Looking for Qualified People
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Infant/ Toddler Teachers
Do you love working with children? Are you motivated? Children of America, a leader in childcare is searching for dynamic INFANT/ TODDLER childcare teachers w/early childhood development experience and classroom management skills. Join us as we are growing and encourage advancement within the company.
Key Job Responsibilities/ Essential Functions.
- Engage and communicate with individual children
- Interact frequently and respectfully with children.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication
- Follow all safety and health rules
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group
- Keep the environment safe, clean and attractive.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
- MSDE Qualified
- 2 years prior experience in a childcare setting
- Superior skills in creating a dynamic, interactive classroom experience –
- CPR & First Aid Certifications (Preferred)
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays
- Medical, dental insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA training program
- Ongoing training through COA’s National Training Institute
- And more!
Visit us @ childrenofamerica.com