Chili's
1,541 reviews

Chili's Employee Reviews

Enjoyable
Hostess (Former Employee), downingtown, paMay 27, 2015
My job was easy and enjoyable. Not a job I would make a career out of but defiantly a reliable position for temporary employment
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee), Eureka RdMay 27, 2015
Working for Chili's was great and the management team was really understanding and willing to work with me on numerous issues. I learned a lot about food and safety. The team members were never unwilling to help out if there were problems and the manager always stepped up and did her part all in all the chili's in Roseville was awesome
decent company if you have support from the right people
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSMay 25, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: quality of life suffers
I was a 9 year employee of this company. Everyday was different and a new challenge. The co workers I had, on site, were great. Over time, I learned many skills of the profession.
Productive an dFun work place
Hostess (Former Employee), Aventura, FLMay 25, 2015
Usher customers to their tables.
Answer any questions pertaining to our food service and/or website.
Maintain a clean working environment.
Attentive , nice, hard working, and very committed to making guest happy .
Server (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 25, 2015
Took food and beverage orders, placed orders, delivered orders. Checked back after delivery of food to ensure guest satisfaction, observed guests to respond to any additional needs. Maintained table appearance by pre-bussing, checking drink levels, and removing clutter. Present check for payment and provided change as needed. Followed HMSHost customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures. Kept station clean, set up and took down station tables appropriately.
fun
Server (Current Employee), Clovis, NMMay 24, 2015
Pros: constant learning experiences
Cons: bad managment
Active, Exciting, Productive, Always a chance to meet new people. great food with fun and exciting co workers. very flexible hours and understanding management.
Fast paced environment with customer service a must!
Server (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXMay 24, 2015
Pros: discounts, fun staff
Cons: short shifts, not enough hours
I love the restaurant business, mostly because of the different people you meet daily. I would still be there if I didn't move states!
Fast pace workplace
To-Go Cashier (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 24, 2015
Pros: Restaurant experience
Cons: Low wages
I was responsible for taking all to-go orders. I made sure the meal was prepared and nothing was missing from the customer's orders.
Attentive , nice, hard working, and very committed to making guest happy .
Server (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 24, 2015
I worked at this restaurant for over 3 yrsw from opening in Chruistmas time at Opry Mills Mall . I know how to handle high volumes of clients with a hr wait. I knew everything about that Restaurant from opening duties side duties and who was do what. I was the Head server her fo0r 2 yrs.
Bartender (Current Employee), Muncie, INMay 21, 2015
3M was a great place to work. A typical day involved operating and maintaining coating and slitting machines. We were also involved in preparing our product for shipment and maintaining and assuring the quality of those products. I learned many things working here. The most important was probably seeing how something that seems very little in a process can have large impacts on the end product if not done correctly. My co-workers were all people I had known most of my life. Our community was very small and everyone there was familiar with each-other. Management was very good there also. They were always available to assist you with any issue you were having. The most challenging part of this job was the constant level of attention that had to be paid to what you were doing.
Great Management!
Server (Current Employee), Bastrop, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: Lots of tips
Cons: Cramped work area
I love the managers and the GM at this restaurant. All of them are friendly and do their best to make their employees happy. It's easy to make money quick here most of the year. There are some slow periods, but it's still enough money to live off of. The hardest part of the job is the customers - most of them are pleasant, but there are a few that are just terrible and very disrespectful. The restaurant is also too small for the demand. It's the busiest restaurant in town, so it becomes packed very quickly. That makes the workplace very cramped, but everyone makes money that way. The coworkers are decent. Everyone does their job - no slackers. There are some great personalities here.
Professional workplace
Server (Current Employee), Asheville, NCMay 20, 2015
Pros: the co workers
Cons: you dont make very much money
A typical day at Chili's is like most other days at typical restaurants. I've been serving since I've been 18 so there wasn't too much to learn. My co-workers are awesome. They've been working together for quite a while, so it may take some time for them to open up
All time favorite job
Lead Server and Trainer/Key Holder (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARMay 18, 2015
Pros: Family/Team Atmosphere. Great money
Cons: Some difficult customers.
Working at this particular Chili's in Pine Bluff, AR definitely had its ups and downs, but under the leadership in place during my time there, i couldnt have asked for any better, The crew really does become a family after those long doubles and coming together to help out a fellow server without hesitation. This was my first job as a server in a restaurant, and i learned very quickly that it is a complete team effort. I'd still go back and do anything for my fellow servers that may still be there. The family and team atmosphere really brought out my leadership qualities that i had forgotten i had. For that, I am eternally grateful.
...
Host/Waiter (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 18, 2015
One of the worse working experiences of my life. Not flexible at all with you yet they expect you to be flexible with them. No real management, sort of a do what you want type of atmosphere. If you don't do anything you get everything handed to you but if you work your butt off its going to stay off.
Hectic atmosphere
Door Greeter / Waitress (Former Employee), Meridian, MSMay 18, 2015
Pros: Working with co-workers, which made the time there a wonderful place to be.
Cons: New management vs. old management.
A typical day at work consists of preparing for the scheduled shift that was assigned to you, such as prepping silverware, prepping food, taking orders accurately, sitting customers, etc. The management was a wonderful team when I first started in 2010, however, management soon changed, therefore, the atmosphere at Chili's was overwhelming and non-caring, were before, it was a place where management cared about the employee's well-being. Many co-workers came and went, but working with them was a wonderful experience. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the fast pace, although I was new to restaurant environment.
We throw down in the kitchen !
Line cook/ prep 1and2/ food runner/ food stocker (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLMay 18, 2015
Pros: Awsome food
Cons: N/A
Amazing work place, great coworkers and if you love cooking this is the place! great food and nice customers. very fast pased keeps you active and going.
Internship
Server (Current Employee), Aiken, SCMay 18, 2015
I had a temporary internship during my time in college. I was able to learn so much about communications and how events for the city are ran. Employees are very helpful and seem to genuinely enjoy going to work every day.
fast place restaurant and fun work environment
Server (Former Employee), Farmington, NMMay 15, 2015
Fast pace restaurant. I always walked in happy to go to work because I knew my coworkers were always happy to work. There were so many workers there, so everyday I always worked with someone different. Teamwork was emphasized here, so we always helped each other out. The managers were always willing to help us out during rushes that we had,
You will learn how to deal with different personalities
Hostess (Former Employee), OKC,OKMay 14, 2015
A typical day at Chili's was busy, slow, or stressful. Working at a restaurant is unpredictable. I learned how to do multiple positions and multitask.
Productive high paced company
Server/Bartender/Key Hourly (Current Employee), Nashua, NHMay 13, 2015
Pros: Good team
Cons: Some slow shifts
-Sometimes difficult communicating between FOH and BOH
-Solid management staff
-Hard working coworkers
-Hardest part: Moving on from a tough night

1 2 3 4 5

About Chili's

Be a part of what's trending at today's Chili's. Here’s an idea that will definitely upset the apple cart. The Chili’s – Read more

Chili's Salaries