(1) Provide editing of macroeconomic, industries, corporations, and financial reports produced by news or research team.
(2) Working with reporters and analysts on day-to-day language editing of the weekly reports of 48 pages. Ensuring that reports are clear, consistent and free of typographical and grammatical errors.
(3) Select and prepare written business materials used to convey information through the processes of correction, condensation, organization, and other modifications, performed with an intention of producing a correct, consistent, accurate, and complete output.
(1) Previous experience in editing business, finance and industry reports is highly desirable.
(2) Ability to work independently and within a bilingual, global team.
(3) Applicants with Economics, Finance, Business, Management or Asian Studies backgrounds are preferred.
China Economic News (CEN) is China’s first bilingual economic news weekly. CEN now produces separate Chinese and English language editions of its newspapers, magazines, websites, mobile media, and video information, with a focus on providing accurate, extensive news, comment, data and analysis, and specialized services to economists, business executives and government officials. CEN also sponsors conferences worldwide that foster the open exchange of business information and management concepts related to China.