Chinasoft International Employee Reviews

Supportive and helpful when issues were found
Systems Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAApril 6, 2015
Chinasoft supported me with my education process in allowing me to adjust my work schedule to meet class room requirements. The other parts of working with my team was that we each supported each other especially when we had site issue. We would work as a team to resolve the issue. The hardest part of the job was juggling the external team request for release work. There were times we had to negotiate the change in the deployments to meet their objectives. The enjoyable part of working was the supportive nature of all team members. It permitted for development of ideas and solution to issues we found.
Pros
Great supportive staff.
Cons
To be competive the salaries were a bit on the lower side.
Potential for Big US Presence in the Future
Subject Matter Expert, Microsoft VSCS Team (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 22, 2013
They are a company that's attempting to establish their presence in the US. They are apparently very big in China but only have a small presence here currently. Some of their challenges involve transcending cultural differences. They have the potential to be big here and have a much larger presence but are still somewhat new to the area.
Pros
Can provide opportunities for contract employment in greater Seattle area.
Cons
Management style is not best suited for working within US culture.
A good place to improve your software skills
Internship Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Changsha,ChinaAugust 3, 2013
I did a 2 month internship in this company, they will provide training courses in the company and the director is very good, I learned Database language during the internship, particularity Microsoft SQL sever, and enhanced my Java,we build a information management system using Java, we designed the interface and the database is linked to the system using Microsoft SQL sever 2003, the working environment is clean and neatly
Pros
working environment, technical direction and improvement
Cons
low benefit and require overtime working