Working at Chinese Community Health Plan
Established in 1986, Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP) is the health plan subsidiary of Chinese Hospital. Our mission is to provide culturally competent and linguistically appropriate health care at an affordable price to community businesses and individuals who are generally not served by the broader health insurance market. CCHP also offers a Medicare Advantage HMO and Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan. If you want to help improve community health in a collaborative team-oriented environment, CCHP is the right place for you.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the QI Department during HEDIS season. A HEDIS Coordinator works with providers and the QI team to collect medical information for HEDIS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support to the HEDIS team, such as typing, mailing, faxing, copying, scanning, filing and data entry.
- Schedules appointments with provider office staff for HEDIS chart review
- Follows-up with providers for HEDIS documentation
- Enters data into HEDIS software
- Investigates and responds to telephone inquiries from providers regarding HEDIS
- Coordinates with the QI team to facilitate the HEDIS process
- Educates providers and office staff on HEDIS process
- Collects medical records at provider offices
- Copies our scan charts
- Monitors HEDIS calendar to ensure completion within required time frames
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Access
- Medical Assistant or Nurse Assistant training preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology required
- Medical record and data collections skills required
- Problem solving capability and team work skills required
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
- California Driver’s license and ability to drive preferred
Indeed - 18 months ago
CCHP is committed to serving our community and is devoted to delivering the highest quality health plan to the people and organizations we...