CHIPPEWA VALLEY TECHNICAL COLLEGE

CHIPPEWA VALLEY TECHNICAL COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Enjoyed it
Adjunct Clinical Nursing Instructor (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIApril 19, 2015
Enjoyed working with the students and co-workers. I enjoyed some of my co-workers more then others. The students were wonderful.
great place to learn and grow your network
Work Study (Former Employee), River Falls, WIFebruary 11, 2015
I loved working with all of the different instructors. They are kind, enthusiastic, and love teaching their students new skills.
Great School Great Teachers
Assistant to Industrial Mechanics Department Chair (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: make your own schedule, opportunity
Cons: limited hours
This was my work study, I got to do some design and layout for the Industrial Mechanics department at CVTC in Eau Claire. very flexible schedule, perfect for students. Find the right teacher student fit and you will love it. I got to work with some great people and stretch my legs in areas I would not have gotten the chance other wise.
Great class to teach Oral Communication Skills
Adjunct Communications Instructor (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIDecember 14, 2014
Pros: smaller classroom settings
Cons: n/a
Adjunct Communications Instructor

Instruction focuses upon developing speaking, verbal and nonverbal communication, and listening skills through individual presentations, group activities, and other projects.
Dedicated to the community
Adjunct Safety Instructor (Former Employee), Chippewa Falls, WIOctober 23, 2014
Very focused on meeting the needs of the community in which it serves. Dedicated staff and support made it a great environment to serve in.
Working as a sub was a great experience.
Temporary, Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee), Barber/Cosmetology InstructorOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great pay and working environment
Cons: short time- limited.
Working for Chippewa Valley Technical College as a sub Instructor was great. I taught in the Salon assisting students with all practical portions relating to client services.
Great work envirnment with warm and friendly staff
Academic Department Assistant (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIOctober 9, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, muliple career options, rewarding, weekends off
• Educational demonstrations, models, and displays
• Coordinate student events
• Assist students in need with disabilities with coarse work and exams
• Assist professor with course work, experimentation, and data entry
Great place to work!
Program Director/Academy Director (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIMay 27, 2013
The atmosphere is great! The students are great to work with and my fellow employees have been outstanding!!
friendly atmosphere
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIMarch 8, 2013
I enjoy working at CVTC because of the energy and atmosphere of the staff and leadership.
So much to learn, so much fun
Desktops Services Assistant (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WISeptember 18, 2012
I started my typical day by checking my help emails and voicemails for assistance I may give for projects or users. I learned so much of mostly networking and computer knowledge as well as many other arrays of career fields. The management was very motivating and helpful as well as entertaining. My co-workers were fast learning and indulged themselves into their work and communications with one another. The hardest part of the job was software testing and troubleshooting of new software we had little to no information on running. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning everything that I could learn.
Nice College
Lead Technician, Thompson Plumbing and Heating (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIJune 27, 2012
Leaned a lot from an awesome fauculty nice people. they went out of the way to help learn
Wonderful fast-paced work environment
Web Specialist (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIApril 4, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, wonderful atmosphere
Cons: lack of hours
I spend the majority of my work day, meeting with and creating InfoPath forms for my customers. Along with the creation of InfoPath forms, I spend time getting to know my customers and their needs. The best part of my job is that I am always working on something and learning as I go. The hardest part of my job is that I find it difficult to get everything done with the small amount of hours I am allowed to work.

CHIPPEWA VALLEY TECHNICAL COLLEGE Salaries