Chipton Ross Employee Reviews in United States

Versitle and friendly
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 7, 2016
Contract firm with a comprehensive portfolio of positions. All staff members are professional and friendly, ready to help, and answer questions quickly.
Order takers, no return phone calls
Grunt (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 4, 2016
Terrible employee support. My contract at Chipton Ross (North Charleston) does not return phone calls. I have to call until I catch him at his desk. I have to call him to suggest jobs. Says he will find out and call me back......But does not.

Simply an order taker......
Pros
Contracts with good companies
Cons
No support, no return phone calls
Good Company always has Job Opportunities
Contractor / Jig & Fixture Bldr Sr (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAMarch 31, 2016
This Company has been a great place to work for. They are always attentive to my requests and have expedited when needed.
Good people, experienced staff
Contract Aircraft Structure Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, ca.September 4, 2015
Good hours, asks for opinions and involves employees in decisions which affect our productivity. Respects my knowledge and experience. Team concept used to achieve company goals.
Pros
Good working environment
Great leasing company
Financial Analysis Operations Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Newport NewsJune 2, 2015
great way to get into a larger company. Great company that offers insurance and holiday pay. Woman owned company based out of California
Employed as a contractor with no chance of advancement
Wiring Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 14, 2015
I was employed as a contractor to Boeing SC
In this capacity there is no opportunity to advance and no job security. there was no option as to work hours and often contractors were expected to work 7 days a week.
Pros
Ample opportunity for overtime
Cons
these jobs should be considered as temporary
Contractor status
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 22, 2015
As a contractor it has been steady work for the same base company, however, not having vacation or sick time has been frustrating.
This is a great company, make sure you are aware of the work schedule and time off requirements.
I was with Chipton Ross one month
engineer Learning ,Training and Development. (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJanuary 20, 2015
I was with Boeing one month and then laid off. I spent the month in training.
Pros
was not there long enough tpo form an opinion.
Cons
was not there long enough to fkorma an opinion
I loved this job because it was challenging and I always learned something new every day,
Product Acceptance Specialist - Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCDecember 3, 2014
After spending 5 weeks in class receiving the required certifications to inspect 787's a typical day at work was spent answering mechanics calls to inspect completed work. I enjoyed management because 1st, we had daily meetings keeping lines of communication open and I never felt uncomfortable asking a question I didn't know the answer too. The majority of my coworkers including mechanics, engineers, MMO's, etc worked together as a team.
Pros
learning something new daily and enjoyed going to my job daily
Cons
the parking.
Nothing to say
Resource Coordinator/Administrative Layout Focal (Current Employee) –  Renton, WASeptember 5, 2014
This isn't necessary - far as I can tell - if you want to know more phone them
Pros
nice
Cons
nothing
Chipton Ross was excellent
Procurement Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsAugust 26, 2014
Working for Chipton Ross was wonderful. Northrop Grumman is another story. Co-workers who lied, and gossiped all day. When I asked for procedures to do my job, I was told to 'wing it" then I was punished for trying to figure it out..
Pros
na
Cons
na
Review
Temp Call Center Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 20, 2014
Performs administrative activities in support of Human Resources functions
Answer customer requests by accessing information in multiple knowledgebase systems
Resolve customer requests/issues by researching and taking additional steps as required
Partners with Lead, Managers, Payroll, HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders for timely resolution
Document customer issues, research and actions taken into the case management system
Process transactions by collecting required information or backup documentation & data entry
Perform back-office transaction processing (non-phone work) in support of HR functions.
Always helpful
Avionics Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston SCAugust 11, 2014
They are my contracting company and were very helpful. I always enjoy speaking with the personnel.
Excellent and pay
Sand Blaster (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 29, 2014
Very positive and learing expiernce . Excellent pay and benifits management team is phenominal they are always willing to the extra mile to assit employees with training needs .
buyer
Supply Change Management - Materials (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, caApril 25, 2014
Purchasing Agent: Placed purchase Order for the Company to the Supplier base.
• Reviewed material agreements/ terms/ schedules
• Work with Supplier and Negotiate
Excellent
Contractor for Boeing (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 27, 2014
Enjoyed working as a contractor for Chipton Ross. Co-workers were professional and management was helpful and supportive.
Electrical installer on Navy EP-3/SPA Aircraft (Former Employee) –  scDecember 4, 2013
not a good place to work. really bad management. Leads and managers think they are never wrong about anything ever.
Always come back to them for jobs. Great company
Temporary Agencies (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 24, 2013
Top quality job assignments. Great temp agency to work for!
Pros
always good assignments
Cons
sometimes too much time off between assignments
A Productive and Fun place to work
Job Placement Agency (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 15, 2013
This company was a job placement agency that placed me with Northrop Grumman. Everyone at Chipton Ross was helpful and pleasant during my contracting time spent with them.
A good place to work
Structural Designer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 31, 2013
As a contract engineer, I worked in St. Louis, MO at Boeing and never met anyone face to face at Chipton-Ross. However, the Chipton-Ross team always answered my questions and addressed my needs. I enjoyed the 10 years and got professional treatment all the way.