Chipton Ross

Chipton Ross Employer Reviews

Always helpful
Avionics Technician (Current Employee), Charleston SCAugust 11, 2014
They are my contracting company and were very helpful. I always enjoy speaking with the personnel.
Excellent and pay
Sand Blaster (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 29, 2014
Very positive and learing expiernce . Excellent pay and benifits management team is phenominal they are always willing to the extra mile to assit employees with training needs .
buyer
Supply Change Management - Materials (Former Employee), Hawthorne, caApril 25, 2014
Purchasing Agent: Placed purchase Order for the Company to the Supplier base.
• Reviewed material agreements/ terms/ schedules
• Work with Supplier and Negotiate
Excellent
Contractor for Boeing (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMarch 27, 2014
Enjoyed working as a contractor for Chipton Ross. Co-workers were professional and management was helpful and supportive.
Electrical installer on Navy EP-3/SPA Aircraft (Former Employee), scDecember 4, 2013
not a good place to work. really bad management. Leads and managers think they are never wrong about anything ever.
Always come back to them for jobs. Great company
Temporary Agencies (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 24, 2013
Pros: always good assignments
Cons: sometimes too much time off between assignments
Top quality job assignments. Great temp agency to work for!
A Productive and Fun place to work
Job Placement Agency (Former Employee), El Segundo, CANovember 15, 2013
This company was a job placement agency that placed me with Northrop Grumman. Everyone at Chipton Ross was helpful and pleasant during my contracting time spent with them.
A good place to work
Structural Designer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 31, 2013
As a contract engineer, I worked in St. Louis, MO at Boeing and never met anyone face to face at Chipton-Ross. However, the Chipton-Ross team always answered my questions and addressed my needs. I enjoyed the 10 years and got professional treatment all the way.
Engineer Manufacturing 3 (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAOctober 2, 2013
I have no negative experience with Chipton-Ross, an excellent Shop House and supported Manager. I changed Shop House because of the added benefit with PDS.
Chipton Ross is a contract company
Inspection (Former Employee), Milledgeville, GASeptember 27, 2013
I was sent to an aircraft components company in Georgia to inspect aircraft components. I made a lot of friends, worked hard and enjoyed the work and environment
Chipton Ross is a great contracting firm
Manufacturing Engineer contracted to Boeing (Former Employee), Bellevue, WashingtonSeptember 4, 2013
Great people to work with. The hired me as a contractor for The Boeing Company. Paperwork was a smooth flow.
Great company to work for
Production Supervisor/ Process Specialist (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAJuly 19, 2013
Excelant group to work for. First company I have worked as contract for.
They hired me as an intern for the Aerospace Corporation
Summer Intern (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJune 4, 2013
There hiring process wasn't to difficult and i never had any problems with anything.
tons to learn
Contract Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Everett, WAMay 17, 2013
Pros: cafeteria food was great
Cons: a pressure cooker
This was working a new program with each new director taking the Manufacturing Engineering community in a different direction as they and there support staffs were replaced.
From having been part of the "Tiger Team" located on the hanger floor next to a/p 1 we were establishing assembly work for the technician's putting non complete assemblies as received – more... from partners to complete the airplane for flight test.
Co-worker were also learning the new systems as we went forward.
To me the hardest art of the job was trying to get the immature CATIA SUITE to work as had been advertised.
The most enjoyable part was to take my wife out for sushi at least once a week – less
Friendly environment
Employee (Former Employee), SomewhereMay 16, 2013
Great people and good compensation. Owners are losing sight of company goals and employee morale.
Fast Paced Project Management
Project Administrator for BOEING Site Services (Current Employee), Everett, WAApril 19, 2013
Pros: there's never a dull moment. something is always in progress.
Cons: no bennifits
Review active job status, and respond to all questions and concerns. Attend meetings to review design, financial budgets and spend plans, review project status updates. Visit job sites to verify installation and construction accuracy. Document all purchases in accordance with established processes. Meet with vendors and contractors to establish Scope – more... of Work as needed. – less
No Contact with Contract Company
Boeing Contractor (Former Employee), Seatte, WAMarch 12, 2013
In my opinion a contract company should be in contact with the employees they are contracting out. My contract was handed to this company because my previous company could not have virtual employees. In the two years, I worked for them I received little to no communication from them. They had no idea when my job description changed and I didn't know – more... until after I left that a fellow coworker had received a raise because they had put in for it. One would think they would have tried to see if my job had changed enough to warrant one. – less
Not much interaction with company
Purchasing Buyer (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: weekly payroll, hoiday pay and vacation after 2000 hours.
Cons: health care co pay, not paid for day after thanksgiving, no personal or sick days.
Payday once a week, always on-time. 99% correct, tend to mess up on holiday pay occationally.
Very productive and enjoyable workplace
Work Control Analyst I (Former Employee), Newport NewsFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: benefits
My day consisted of developing work permits, work authirization forms (WAF's), and tag-outs for the trades so that upgrades can be done to the Aircraft Varriers that are in their overhaul period. The management was very easy to communicate with, and the co-workers were very helpful and easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job was making sure – more... that i had the correct isolation and tag-out for the equipment so that the workers can be safe and work on de-energized equipment.The most enjoyable part of my job was getting recognition for a job well done. – less
Basic Temporary Company
Materials Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 7, 2012
Pros: great way to get your foot in the door.
Cons: n?a
Chipton-Ross is a great temp to permanent contracting company to work for their office that I was associated with was based in California but had me working in San Antonio, TX making a great wage.