Chipton Ross

Chipton Ross Employee Reviews

Contractor status
Electrical Technician (Current Employee), Mesa, AZMarch 22, 2015
As a contractor it has been steady work for the same base company, however, not having vacation or sick time has been frustrating.
This is a great company, make sure you are aware of the work schedule and time off requirements.
I was with Chipton Ross one month
engineer Learning ,Training and Development. (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: was not there long enough tpo form an opinion.
Cons: was not there long enough to fkorma an opinion
I was with Boeing one month and then laid off. I spent the month in training.
I loved this job because it was challenging and I always learned something new every day,
Product Acceptance Specialist - Quality Technician (Former Employee), N Charleston, SCDecember 3, 2014
Pros: learning something new daily and enjoyed going to my job daily
Cons: the parking.
After spending 5 weeks in class receiving the required certifications to inspect 787's a typical day at work was spent answering mechanics calls to inspect completed work. I enjoyed management because 1st, we had daily meetings keeping lines of communication open and I never felt uncomfortable asking a question I didn't know the answer too. The majority of my coworkers including mechanics, engineers, MMO's, etc worked together as a team.
Nothing to say
Resource Coordinator/Administrative Layout Focal (Current Employee), Renton, WASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: nice
Cons: nothing
This isn't necessary - far as I can tell - if you want to know more phone them
Chipton Ross was excellent
Procurement Expeditor (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsAugust 26, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Working for Chipton Ross was wonderful. Northrop Grumman is another story. Co-workers who lied, and gossiped all day. When I asked for procedures to do my job, I was told to 'wing it" then I was punished for trying to figure it out..
Review
Temp Call Center Service Representative III (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 20, 2014
Performs administrative activities in support of Human Resources functions
Answer customer requests by accessing information in multiple knowledgebase systems
Resolve customer requests/issues by researching and taking additional steps as required
Partners with Lead, Managers, Payroll, HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders for timely resolution
Document customer issues, research and actions taken into the case management system
Process transactions by collecting required information or backup documentation & data entry
Perform back-office transaction processing (non-phone work) in support of HR functions.
Always helpful
Avionics Technician (Current Employee), Charleston SCAugust 11, 2014
They are my contracting company and were very helpful. I always enjoy speaking with the personnel.
Excellent and pay
Sand Blaster (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 29, 2014
Very positive and learing expiernce . Excellent pay and benifits management team is phenominal they are always willing to the extra mile to assit employees with training needs .
buyer
Supply Change Management - Materials (Former Employee), Hawthorne, caApril 25, 2014
Purchasing Agent: Placed purchase Order for the Company to the Supplier base.
• Reviewed material agreements/ terms/ schedules
• Work with Supplier and Negotiate
Excellent
Contractor for Boeing (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMarch 27, 2014
Enjoyed working as a contractor for Chipton Ross. Co-workers were professional and management was helpful and supportive.
Electrical installer on Navy EP-3/SPA Aircraft (Former Employee), scDecember 4, 2013
not a good place to work. really bad management. Leads and managers think they are never wrong about anything ever.
Always come back to them for jobs. Great company
Temporary Agencies (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 24, 2013
Pros: always good assignments
Cons: sometimes too much time off between assignments
Top quality job assignments. Great temp agency to work for!
A Productive and Fun place to work
Job Placement Agency (Former Employee), El Segundo, CANovember 15, 2013
This company was a job placement agency that placed me with Northrop Grumman. Everyone at Chipton Ross was helpful and pleasant during my contracting time spent with them.
A good place to work
Structural Designer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 31, 2013
As a contract engineer, I worked in St. Louis, MO at Boeing and never met anyone face to face at Chipton-Ross. However, the Chipton-Ross team always answered my questions and addressed my needs. I enjoyed the 10 years and got professional treatment all the way.
Engineer Manufacturing 3 (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAOctober 2, 2013
I have no negative experience with Chipton-Ross, an excellent Shop House and supported Manager. I changed Shop House because of the added benefit with PDS.
Chipton Ross is a contract company
Inspection (Former Employee), Milledgeville, GASeptember 27, 2013
I was sent to an aircraft components company in Georgia to inspect aircraft components. I made a lot of friends, worked hard and enjoyed the work and environment
Chipton Ross is a great contracting firm
Manufacturing Engineer contracted to Boeing (Former Employee), Bellevue, WashingtonSeptember 4, 2013
Great people to work with. The hired me as a contractor for The Boeing Company. Paperwork was a smooth flow.
Great company to work for
Production Supervisor/ Process Specialist (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAJuly 19, 2013
Excelant group to work for. First company I have worked as contract for.
They hired me as an intern for the Aerospace Corporation
Summer Intern (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJune 4, 2013
There hiring process wasn't to difficult and i never had any problems with anything.
tons to learn
Contract Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Everett, WAMay 17, 2013
Pros: cafeteria food was great
Cons: a pressure cooker
This was working a new program with each new director taking the Manufacturing Engineering community in a different direction as they and there support staffs were replaced.
From having been part of the "Tiger Team" located on the hanger floor next to a/p 1 we were establishing assembly work for the technician's putting non complete assemblies as received from partners to complete the airplane for flight test.
Co-worker were also learning the new systems as we went forward.
To me the hardest art of the job was trying to get the immature CATIA SUITE to work as had been advertised.
The most enjoyable part was to take my wife out for sushi at least once a week