ChiroTouch Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
My Review
Senior Programmer (Former Employee) –  Carroll, IAOctober 2, 2017
A great company that merged with Future Health Inc, but I was hired in a role to support a legacy system and customers and was not part of team developing the other products subject to on-going development.
Unprofessional Management
Software Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 28, 2017
The company's style of management is tepid at best. The whole structure of supervisors in charge is essentially a "Pick a name out of a hat" style selection of the people who've worked there the longest. Working under them is essentially a big unorganized game. Coworkers are great with a few exceptions.
Pros
The clients were always appreciative of my help.
Cons
Harassment claims quickly dismissed by management.
My co-workers are great people
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 28, 2016
This is a great place to work except there is a lot of uncertainty regarding what is going to happen next in the company. There have been two acquisitions in the last 3 years and a lot of turnover in management and employees.
Pros
Birthday lunches
Cons
Turnover in Management
Great people to work with if you find the click that you fit into but management needs help
client support representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 19, 2016
The HR manager or director has never gone to school to become an HR manager this company promotes as long as you fit into their clicks and if you are like by the higher up but the managers lie to you tell you one thing then you find out something else they tell you your salary is confidential but ends up everybody starts at the same level and one of the managers you have to walk on eggshells because he's not friendly unless he's in a good mood kind of a hypocrite because he expects you to be customer service focused and nice but when it comes to the way he treats his employees is bad and he is rude and short tempered if you fit into their clicks you'll do good but for the most part they do not care about their employees like they say they do
Pros
A birthday lunch once a month
Cons
Some of the managers are very self centered including HR, you don't move up, one person applied for management position that had five years of experience was turned down, and the management position went to a man that was a restaurant manager, this other person had HR experience and management experience and would have been the better fit, but they go by who is a brown noser, that's the only way you get ahead in this company.
Fun work place
Software Support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2014
A typical day is to support our software for our clients.
I learned how to remain a professional at all time respecting our clients on each call.
I enjoy resolving my clients issues on a daily basis
Intern
Software Support Technician Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 13, 2013
as an intern they are fair. you come in, do your tasks, then leave.. nothing major or special. management was average, the co-workers were fun, the internship was not hard, and the best thing was sushi fridays...