Chloe + Isabel

Chloe + Isabel Employer Reviews

Great independent business and community
Independent Merchandiser (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 1, 2013
In this position I hold trunk shows in my home, in others' homes and at vendor booths to create sales and grow my contacts list. This company has a great community of supporting individuals who are ready to help out at any moment.
Sociable, fun corporate culture for the self-motivated.
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaDecember 23, 2012
Pros: make your own client list, work from home, plan own events.
Cons: no base salary, no benefits, etc.
Chloe and Isabel has an interesting corporate plan. Instead of selling their branded jewelry through a traditional brick and mortar retail store, or from their website, they utilize the help of 'merchandisers.' Through the merchandiser (each merchandiser has their own selling website attached to the company's own), online orders can be placed, though – more... the focus is on the merchandiser to host trunk shows, bring in new clients, and circulate catalogs among friends and family.
Overall, this is an original and noteworthy idea, but one's success totally depends on who you know, and how outgoing and sales-oriented you can be. I like the do-it-yourself aspect of this type of sales, but it can be difficult to get started without the right network. – less
Dynamic, innovative, fun!
Merchandiser (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 17, 2012
Pros: have a great jewelry collection!
Cons: buy to much jewelry!
Founded in 2011, it is a dynamic & socially innovative jewelry brand designed to connect women through a modern-day social-shopping experience. A destination for fashion-loving, creative & confident women. A sophisticated, chic, edgy, and unique jewelry line with a lifetime guarantee on all of their pieces. A wonderful way to get trendy jewelry at a – more... reasonable price! – less
Great Freelance Position to build experience in merchandising and social media
Merchandiser (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 27, 2012
Pros: fashion related, social, entrepreneurial
Cons: no health benefits, little pay, and short hours
Chloe + Isabel is a new social shopping company which provides merchandising experience to fashion-loving entrepreneurial women who want to launch their very own jewelry boutique through e-commerce and trunk shows.

I enjoy working for Chloe + Isabel because I love fashion and experience social media and merchandising.

I want to find a full time position – more... in the fashion industry. I enjoy this position but it's more of a side job; not full time career. – less