Chloe + Isabel Employee Reviews in United States

Chloe and Isabel is wonderful!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 6, 2015
I love being able to manage my own boutique from the comfort of my home. Spending time and being around for my childrens lives is the most important thing to me and Chloe + Isabel has made that possible for me.
Pros
Work from home/make your own schedule
decent job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 17, 2015
company allows you to make your boutique and your website your own but you have to be willing to set aside a couple of hours a day to outreach to customers and gain customers as well.
Productive and fun company that allows you to prosper at your designated pace and within the comfort of your own home.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2015
Follow up with my account supervisor to talk about new ways to boost sales each month and new marketing efforts. Discuss strategies to increase my clientele base while still in college and utilize my resources.
Pros
Discounts on products!
Cons
Challenging to sell products as the prices are somewhat high for students, which is my main customer base while in college.
Great place to work and grow
Independent Jewelry Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 1, 2015
Chloe + Isabel is a great company to work for. As a merchandiser you have the freedom to really make your business what you want it to be. The best part is the fabulous support system. Merchandisers form a big family. They share ideas, best practices, and truly are there to cheer each other on. Managers work hand in hand with you to get you to the next level and reach your goals.

The most amazing part of working for Chloe + Isabel will have to remain the beautiful jewelry!!
Pros
supportive community, flexibility, advancement, jewelry
You have to work hard to earn your money!
Merchandiser, Manager (Former Employee) –  globalFebruary 8, 2015
You make your hours, which is a bonus. You get to learn and perfect your selling skills. You also get to learn how to SELL YOURSELF. Yes, you only make money when you sell, but this makes you want to work that much harder. I love the family feel and there is always somewhere there to help you. It is a great company to work with.
Pros
you get to work when you want
Cons
not a steady income
Fun; Hard work; Exciting; Right up my alley!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2014
I just started working for Chloe + Isabel but I am very happy that I chose to take on this new venture. The position as Merchandiser challenges me but is also fun and exciting since I get to do what I do every day and maintain my social media pages and brand myself. It is way different that selling products for a client or marketing an agency because it is all about my business.

The hardest part of my job is driving traffic to my boutique and attracting customers without sounding annoying. I am seeing a lot of success from it though and have already booked several pop-up and vendor events to get my name out there. The best part is it's fun work!
Wonderful Casual Experience
Independent Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York, New YorkJune 26, 2014
I generally keep Chloe and Isabel on the side of a full time job for financial security. It is a great company with a lot of potential for merchandisers like myself. I have learned how to operate my own small business without fear, as the company provides an amazing support network through social media, as well as email and telephone contact.
Pros
work your own schedule
Great Freelance Position to build experience in merchandising and social media
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 27, 2012
Chloe + Isabel is a new social shopping company which provides merchandising experience to fashion-loving entrepreneurial women who want to launch their very own jewelry boutique through e-commerce and trunk shows.

I enjoy working for Chloe + Isabel because I love fashion and experience social media and merchandising.

I want to find a full time position in the fashion industry. I enjoy this position but it's more of a side job; not full time career.
Pros
fashion related, social, entrepreneurial
Cons
no health benefits, little pay, and short hours
Dynamic, innovative, fun!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 17, 2012
Founded in 2011, it is a dynamic & socially innovative jewelry brand designed to connect women through a modern-day social-shopping experience. A destination for fashion-loving, creative & confident women. A sophisticated, chic, edgy, and unique jewelry line with a lifetime guarantee on all of their pieces. A wonderful way to get trendy jewelry at a reasonable price!
Pros
have a great jewelry collection!
Cons
buy to much jewelry!
Sociable, fun corporate culture for the self-motivated.
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaDecember 23, 2012
Chloe and Isabel has an interesting corporate plan. Instead of selling their branded jewelry through a traditional brick and mortar retail store, or from their website, they utilize the help of 'merchandisers.' Through the merchandiser (each merchandiser has their own selling website attached to the company's own), online orders can be placed, though the focus is on the merchandiser to host trunk shows, bring in new clients, and circulate catalogs among friends and family.
Overall, this is an original and noteworthy idea, but one's success totally depends on who you know, and how outgoing and sales-oriented you can be. I like the do-it-yourself aspect of this type of sales, but it can be difficult to get started without the right network.
Pros
make your own client list, work from home, plan own events.
Cons
no base salary, no benefits, etc.
Great independent business and community
Independent Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2013
In this position I hold trunk shows in my home, in others' homes and at vendor booths to create sales and grow my contacts list. This company has a great community of supporting individuals who are ready to help out at any moment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chloe + Isabel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7