Chloe + Isabel Employee Reviews

Beautiful jewelry
Jewelry Merchandiser/ Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 26, 2017
I love this jewelry it sells its self if the item is damaged they replace it for a life time it is affordable attractive worth buying I can also work for myself and set my hours
Pros
replaceable for a lifetime
Cons
Excellent source for supplemental income
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 4, 2017
As a Direct Sales company, Chloe+Isabel is a great way for someone to earn supplemental income. Being your own boss and owning your own business is challenging, yet the company gives you great resources to help you along your entrepreneurial journey.
im able to work around my schedule at any time
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I work my own hours and is a very good way to make extra cash. my manager work with our group of merchandisers by giving us ideas and motivating us in doing our best. this company gives us all the tools we need to become unique and help others.
Convenient Job to Earn Extra Income
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Home BasedDecember 17, 2016
Chloe and Isabel allows me to schedule pop-up events at my convince. My goal is to have 2-3 a month to average an extra $800.00 a month.
Fun, Flexible and Fashionable
Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEDecember 5, 2016
This company is simply amazing. It has allowed for me to work from home for almost a year now and make a part time salary. The flexibility has helped me maintain being a stay at home mom and balance outside work when needed. There are opportunities for promotion and skills building. I am able to work in the customer service field and continue to build retail skills.
Pros
Flexible, High Commission Rates, Promotions
Great for college students
Personal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NESeptember 29, 2016
This company is great for anyone wanting to work on their own time. Perfect for fashion students to get their foot in the door.
Harder than it looks
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHSeptember 8, 2016
It is fun and cool to use the website, but it is extremely hard to make people only shop from you and not the regular website.
Work hard, play hard
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHAugust 9, 2016
The company takes a lot of the profit, however you have the ability to make a decent amount. It takes a lot of time and effort to make it successful. Constant marketing of your business and reaching out to clients. Have to do a lot of pop up parties.
Pros
Flexible schedule, close community
Cons
Small compensation, hard to sell
Supportive Work Environment
Independent Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 1, 2016
Chloe + Isabel is a company that has succeeded in creating a positive and supportive work environment for entrepreneurs to set their own pace and create their own income.
A fun team-work indulging company that cares
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 16, 2016
I love working with Chloe+Isabel because even though it's an online business, your mentors actually reach out to you and stay connected with you. I love it so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me here!
Great Comapny
Controller (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2016
Great company for new comers
Very nice Management
very friendly co-workers
Good work & life balance
Good pay scale
Stress Free work environment
decent job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 17, 2015
company allows you to make your boutique and your website your own but you have to be willing to set aside a couple of hours a day to outreach to customers and gain customers as well.
Chloe and Isabel is wonderful!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 6, 2015
I love being able to manage my own boutique from the comfort of my home. Spending time and being around for my childrens lives is the most important thing to me and Chloe + Isabel has made that possible for me.
Pros
Work from home/make your own schedule
Own business
Merchandiser/Stylist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2015
Chloe and Isabel is a company that you buy jewlery from and become an outside merchandiser for them. Since it is not that known and the prices for the jewlery is a littler high, it's a little hard to peek the customers interest into buying. Nevertheless, once you get going and have enough time, it can be beneficial.
Online Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 17, 2015
Hurley provided not only a place of employment but also a platform to learn, grow, and gain experience as an intern.
As an intern they treated you like an employee and allowed access to programs and incentives that any other employee would have access too.
Everyone was welcoming and offered help when needed.
Great position allows you to create own work schedule
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 28, 2015
I Love being able to set how much time I put into my work each day. I can create my own pace which benefits my overall production.
Productive and fun company that allows you to prosper at your designated pace and within the comfort of your own home.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2015
Follow up with my account supervisor to talk about new ways to boost sales each month and new marketing efforts. Discuss strategies to increase my clientele base while still in college and utilize my resources.
Pros
Discounts on products!
Cons
Challenging to sell products as the prices are somewhat high for students, which is my main customer base while in college.
Best company culture with supportive and strong network
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 16, 2015
When I became a merchandiser for chloe+isabel, I didn't quite know what to expect. I was immediately attracted to their unique business model, merchandiser incentives, and the quality and design of their jewelry.

What turned out to be a leap of faith was one of the best decisions in my life. I've never been part of a culture so supportive and positive.

District and merchandising managers are always just a call or text away. The Care team for C+I is always extremely helpful and the community of merchandisers are my greatest cheerleaders.
Pros
Merchandiser incentives, rewards
You have to work hard to earn your money!
Merchandiser, Manager (Former Employee) –  globalFebruary 8, 2015
You make your hours, which is a bonus. You get to learn and perfect your selling skills. You also get to learn how to SELL YOURSELF. Yes, you only make money when you sell, but this makes you want to work that much harder. I love the family feel and there is always somewhere there to help you. It is a great company to work with.
Pros
you get to work when you want
Cons
not a steady income
Hard work gets rewarded
Direct Sales Merchandiser/ Small Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Yorktown Heights, NYFebruary 8, 2015
I love working with C&I. They provide excellent support to their merchandisers and my life has improved since joining them. Mainly because of the positive environment and motivation they provide. This is not for everyone though. You must be consistent, not afraid of failure and persistent. If you are able to come out of your comfort zone and not allow the possibility of hearing no scare you, then you'll do great.
Pros
Incentives, team mates, great products, work during your own hours, Able to be a business owner, Be your own boss while having a support system
Cons
Paycheck is not guaranteed. Hustle is necessary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chloe + Isabel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4