Choate, Hall & Stewart Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Poor environment to work in
Records & Conflicts Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 22, 2013
No one was recognized for the good work they had done. Certain individuals lied to their superiors to make themselves look better but to bring the rest of the employees down. The most difficult part was knowing that my co-workers and I worked very diligently and to the best of our abilities but no one would know b/c our hard work was accredited by who was in charge.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
hard work not recognized
Great environment to work in; good law firm to work for.
Records Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 26, 2012
Always enjoyed coming into work. Handle job requests via email and or phone calls from Attorneys and thier Assistants. That would consist of gathering reports together, physical filing, and other clerical duites. I enjoyed working with the department I was under. We worked well together in accomplishing tasks in a timely manner for the benefit of the firm/clients. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job was that our supervisor was confident in our ability to accomplish the tasks at hand on our own, to his/the firm's satisfaction.
Pros
great health, life and dental coverages. great location and good pay.
Cons
not much room for growth.