Choctaw Contracting Services Employee Reviews

Family Advocacy Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2014
- Great staff
- Great management
- Awesome co-workers
- I enjoy helping people
Upbeat and fast paced place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Sam Houston, TXApril 18, 2014
I have only been here three weeks. So far I love it. Everyone here is willing to lend a hand in my training.
Easy-going Job
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  EuropeApril 18, 2014
The days are not stressful, we meet alot of new mothers and babies. The best thing is getting to see the children as they grow up. I work on a military base and the commmunity is smaller. My supervisor has a very light personality and very understanding. The managers are sincere and are about being constructive.

The hardest part of the job is it is an overseas position so when trying to order and set up hardware we have to go through alot of channels.
Pros
The children.
Cons
Part time position receives no paid vacation
Great Job
Community Outreach Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKNovember 28, 2013
Excellent career opportunity to support Service Members and their families and connecting them to supportive services and benefits.
Pros
Military Contract
Challenging and Motivating
Government Contracts Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 31, 2013
When this company was excelling, there was plenty of room for growth and advancement. The work was challenging and enjoyable. Unfortunately, the business of contracting is decided by the government and that determines whether a contracting company continues to grow or not. I would definitely work there again if the opportunity arose.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Work depends on Contracting Awards
Great company but needs improvement in benefits
Community Outreach Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 30, 2013
Needs improvement in health care and important benefits. Not quite up to par with other Federal Contractors in basic areas like time keeping. Management is excellent. Human resources staff efficient and pay typically above average.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
poor medical/dental/vision plan