Account Executive – Condominiums
Choice Property Resources, Inc. (www.choiceprop.com), a business-to-business consulting firm, is growing! In our 15th year, Choice represents the owners of large multi-family housing properties. Choice is authorized to negotiate, finalize and administer contracts for telecommunication services for our clients’ properties.
We have a fulltime opportunity for an Account Executive to work mostly with our condominium clients and properties. Position works from your home office located in the Columbus, Ohio metro area. We will provide you with an opportunity to work in a professional environment and contribute to our growth in this unique market. Come join us in helping our clients accomplish their goals while collaborating with the preeminent telecommunications companies in the country!
If you are interested and qualified, please include a cover letter in the optional message through Indeed.com's Apply Now process. Please detail relevant experience, salary history and salary expectations.
- Provides quality services to existing and new clients to assist clients in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for $1.0 to $5.0 million annually in gross sales via assigned clients.
- Approximately 75% of assigned clients headquartered in the Midwest. Remaining ~25% of clients headquartered in markets outside Midwest including CO, CA, TX, GA, etc.
- Position may require modest to medium travel including overnight stays.
- Will regularly attend local evening meetings up to two or three times per week with condominium association boards.
- For condominium properties, presents agency agreements for Choice’s services to association boards made up of individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Accurately presents and clearly explains complex proposals and revenue models. Obtains client approvals, typically in one meeting.
- For apartment clients, prepares and executes business to business presentations, including new and renewal agency agreements. Presents vendor proposals with revenue projections for client approval. Obtains detailed information from clients on their properties. Prepares and presents detailed business reviews.
- Thorough understanding of Choice’s contract management and agency agreement work flows.
- Present detailed vendor proposal summaries with revenue projections to clients and answer client questions with high level of accuracy.
- Work days are normally Monday through Friday.
- Coordinate, prepare and conduct regular business reviews with clients.
- This position reports to the Director of Account Management with portion of training directly with CEO.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills for working with Choice associates, clients and vendor partners.
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong Logic and Reasoning Skills including ability to understand, create, analyze and explain complex financial projections of Vendor proposals. Includes focus on accuracy.
- Must possess strong comprehension skills to understand and interpret written documents/contracts.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Requires a high level of self-discipline and time management skills and self-motivated
- Achieves strong closing ratios.
- Minimum of three years B to B sales, business development and / or marketing experience.
- Four year degree from accredited university or college.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Multi-Family, Condominium or Telecommunications experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Fulltime position is as a salaried employee (through ADP)
- Additional Incentive program
- Flexible Spending account / 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Optional Dental at employee’s expense
- Optional Vision at employee’s expense
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary Benefits available
- 7 Paid Holidays per year
- 2 Sick Days per full calendar year
- Paid Vacation Days (after 180 day waiting period), per full calendar year worked: 5 days per year; 10 days after 2 years of service; 15 days after 5 years of service; 20 days after 12 years of service
- Simple IRA: Requires incumbent earns a minimum of $5,000 in wages in previous Calendar year; Employer matching contribution between 1% - 3% of salary earned in benefit year. 2013 has a 3% match.
- Health insurance not provided
- Mileage reimbursement provided for work related travel
- Choice provides equipment, including: Laptop, docking station, dual monitors, software, printer, scanner, office supplies, dedicated work email address, eFax number, phone number for incoming calls, etc.
- Employee to provide: Dedicated work-space with a desk and chair in home free from distractions and background noise. Land-line phone for incoming work calls. High speed internet connection.
Please visit our website at www.choiceprop.com to learn more about us. If you are interested and qualified, please include a cover letter in the optional message through Indeed.com's Apply Now process. Please detail relevant experience, salary history and salary expectations.
Indeed - 4 months ago