Account Executive – Apartments
Choice Property Resources, Inc. (www.choiceprop.com), a business-to-business consulting firm, is growing! In our 15th year, Choice represents the owners of large multi-family housing properties. Choice is authorized to negotiate, finalize and administer contracts for telecommunication services for our clients’ properties.
We have a fulltime opportunity for an Account Executive to work with our apartment clients and properties. Position works from your home office located in the Columbus, Ohio metro area. We will provide you with an opportunity to work in a professional environment and contribute to our growth in this unique market. Come join us in helping our clients accomplish their goals while collaborating with the preeminent telecommunications companies in the country!
If you are interested and qualified, please include a cover letter in the optional message through Indeed.com's Apply Now process. Please detail relevant experience, salary history and salary expectations.
- Provides quality services to existing and new clients to assist clients in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for $1.0 to $5.0 million annually in gross sales via assigned clients.
- Clients are primarily owners and managers with portfolios of multifamily apartment properties. Works with established clients. Approximately 90% of assigned clients headquartered in Metro Columbus. Remaining ~10% of clients headquartered in markets outside of Metro Columbus.
- Routinely meets with client executive and management staff. Also communicates with client’s property, district and regional staff.
- Prepares and executes business to business presentations, including new and renewal agency agreements. Works with clients to identify their goals and develop solutions. Regularly presents vendor proposals with revenue projections for client approval. Answers client questions with high level of accuracy. Obtains and processes detailed information from clients on their properties. Prepares and presents detailed business reviews.
- Thoroughly understands Choice’s contract management and agency agreement work flows. Coordinates closely with Contract Management Department staff.
- Position may require modest travel (5 to 20 overnights per year).
- Work days are normally Monday through Friday.
- This position reports to the Director of Account Management.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills for working with Choice associates, clients and vendor partners.
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving, negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong logic and reasoning skills, including ability to understand, create, analyze and explain complex financial projections of vendor proposals. Includes focus on accuracy.
- Must possess very good comprehension skills to understand and interpret written documents/contracts.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Requires a high level of self-discipline and time management skills and self-motivated.
- Achieves high closing ratios.
- Minimum of three years B to B sales, business development and / or marketing experience.
- Four year degree from accredited university or college.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Multi-Family or Telecommunications experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Fulltime position is as a salaried employee (through ADP)
- Additional Incentive program
- Flexible Spending account / 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Optional Dental at employee’s expense
- Optional Vision at employee’s expense
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary Benefits available
- 7 Paid Holidays per year
- 2 Sick Days per full calendar year
- Paid Vacation Days (after 180 day waiting period), per full calendar year worked: 5 days per year; 10 days after 2 years of service; 15 days after 5 years of service; 20 days after 12 years of service
- Simple IRA: Requires incumbent earns a minimum of $5,000 in wages in previous Calendar year; Employer matching contribution between 1% - 3% of salary earned in benefit year. 2013 has a 3% match.
- Health insurance not provided
- Mileage reimbursement provided for work related travel
- Choice provides equipment, including: Laptop, docking station, dual monitors, software, printer, scanner, office supplies, dedicated work email address, eFax number, phone number for incoming calls, etc.
- Employee to provide: Dedicated work-space with a desk and chair in home free from distractions and background noise. Land-line phone for incoming work calls. High speed internet connection.
Visit our website at www.choiceprop.com to learn more about us. If you are interested and qualified, please include a cover letter in the optional message through Indeed.com's Apply Now process. Please detail relevant experience, salary history and salary expectations.