Account Management Administrator
Choice Property Resources, Inc. (www.choiceprop.com), a business-to-business consulting firm, is growing! In our 15th year, Choice represents the owners of large multi-family housing properties. Choice is authorized to negotiate, finalize and administer contracts for telecommunication services for our Clients’ properties.
We have an opportunity for a fulltime Account Management Administrator. Position works from your own home office located in the Columbus, Ohio metro area. We will provide you with an opportunity to work in a professional environment and contribute to our growth in this unique market. Come join us in helping our Clients accomplish their goals while collaborating with the preeminent telecommunications companies in the country!
If you are interested and qualified, please include a cover letter in the optional message through Indeed.com's Apply Now process. Please detail relevant experience, salary history and salary expectations.
- Provides quality services to existing and new Clients to assist Clients in achieving their goals.
- Provides professional and timely customer service and administrative support to multiple positions in the Account Management Department, VP of Business Development and President.
- Creates, modifies and distributes documents, reports and forms using Contraxx contract management software, CRM software, electronic signature software and Microsoft Office.
- Assists with the creation, updating and maintaining of CRM software.
- Processes Client related documents, including agency agreements, letters of authorization, vendor proposal summaries and property lists.
- Enters detailed Client and property information into cloud-based software. Includes property information, property address lists, legal descriptions, tax identification numbers, certificates of occupancy, etc.
- Drafts agency agreements, letters of authorization and other documents from templates.
- Initiates electronic signature process of agency agreement documents.
- Mails hardcopy packets to clients, such as fully executed agency agreements, amendments and business reviews.
- Maintains and distributes reports such as Lost Properties Report, Customer Mailing List and Client Activity Report.
- Assists with creation and distribution of newsletters.
- Cross-trains and works closely with Contract Management Administrator and Marketing Coordinator.
- Additional administrative projects and tasks in support of Account Management Department.
- This position reports to the Director of Account Management. Note: Position will report to VP of Business Development during training (~six months).
- Work hours are normally 8 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday Eastern Time but may need to adjust, on occasion, for West coast vendors and clients.
Skills and Experience
- Touch typing with minimum 45 words per minutes.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in administrative support position.
- Experience with customer service working directly with Clients a plus!
- Ability to work in your own home office environment with minimal supervision and to meet deadlines.
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivation and priority management skills.
- Refined, solid skills with Microsoft Word and intermediate to advanced experience with Excel.
- Candidate to be naturally extremely detail oriented.
- Degree from accredited university or college preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for working with Choice associates, Clients and Vendor partners.
- Multi-Family or Telecommunications Contracts experience a plus
- Essential to be a team player in our collaborative atmosphere!
Compensation & Benefits
- Fulltime position is as a salaried employee (through ADP)
- Flexible Spending account / 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Optional Dental at employee’s expense
- Optional Vision at employee’s expense
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary Benefits available
- 7 Paid Holidays per year
- 2 Sick Days per full calendar year
- Paid Vacation Days (after 180 day waiting period), per full calendar year worked: 5 days per year; 10 days after 2 years of service; 15 days after 5 years of service; 20 days after 12 years of service
- Simple IRA: Requires incumbent earns a minimum of $5,000 in wages in previous Calendar year; Employer matching contribution between 1% - 3% of salary earned in benefit year. 2013 has a 3% match.
- Health insurance not provided
- Mileage reimbursement provided for work related travel
- Choice provides equipment, including laptop, docking station, dual monitors, software, printer, scanner, office supplies, dedicated work email address, eFax number, phone number for incoming calls, etc.
- Employee to provide: Dedicated work-space with a desk and chair in home free from distractions and background noise. Land-line phone for incoming work calls. High speed internet connection.
Please visit our website at www.choiceprop.com to learn more about us. If you are interested and qualified, please include a cover letter in the optional message through Indeed.com's Apply Now process. Please detail relevant experience, salary history and salary expectations.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Apartment and condominium owners and managers representing over 267,000 units on over 2,450 properties have engaged Choice as their Agent...