Choices, Inc.

Choices, Inc. Employer Reviews

This is a wonderful place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee), Kettering, OHMay 28, 2013
The job consist of being in your home and doing work from there. You also have time to do other things. The children to work with them and to give them a joy for living. I've found my calling and this is where I find my most enjoyment.
Nurturing and caring workforce.
SOTERIA HOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKMarch 14, 2013
Choices is dedicated to assisting those with mental illness overcome daily road blocks to assist in personal success while increasing the individuals self-esteem.
Supportive Work Place
Outcomes Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: health and wellness program, diverse and supportive co-workers
Cons: not as much opportunity for advancement
I was always made to feel like an important part of the team, although my job was a contract position only tangentially connected to my co-worker's day-to-day job. The work environment was positive and laid back. Benefits were excellent, particularly the health and wellness program, which offered incentives to make positive lifestyle changes.

I would – more... love to stay, but my contract is up! I will truly miss Choices. – less
Freelance work and good for some extra money on the side
Graphics Designer and Webmaster (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2012
Freelance work and good for some extra money on the side. This job allowed my to expand my knowledge and experiences with Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
A great deal of work, but also a laid-back atmosphere
Foster Care Social Worker (Former Employee), Dayton, OHFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: excellent flexibility with scheduling, insurance paid for, amazing staff
Cons: burnout
This was a great first social work job. I gained a lot of experience about child welfare in Ohio.

About Choices, Inc.

We firmly believe every child deserves to be safe, in a place they call home. Because of this, it is our mission to strengthen – Read more