Choices Women's Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good work team, Poor leadership
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJanuary 11, 2018
The Employee's at choices are a great bunch to work with but the leadership lacks the INTERPERSONAL and technical skills needed to maximize the talents of the team with out the fear of being yelled at if they disagree with the CEO. Also I found the team functioning as if the were walking on eggshells just to appease the leadership of the company in general.
Pros
The general employee team
Cons
Ceo
fast paced / poor management / very stressful
Other (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYDecember 13, 2017
management don't care about employees as long as the work gets done whether is only one person taking care of all patients and feeling burn out or is team work. Doctors are very overwhelm with the amount of patients being seen daily and they dont want to hired new doctors. Patient wait time is basically longer than being in the ER. This company only benefits the so call "big people" the rest don't matter to them.
Pros
free lunches, free uniforms
Cons
for the amount of work 30min break is not enough, lack of management and professionalism
simple
ASSISTANT CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 9, 2016
my boss was very easy to work with, understanding and flexible. worth the short time I was there to experience home care basic.
Pros
can make my own schedule
Cons
not enough work
busy
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJuly 23, 2015
Very good place with different personality. Different resposibilty but i was able to get my work done on a daily bases. Its a very big place, with alot of responsibilty. its not your typical place but it will grow on you... very friendly coworkers, evryone is plesant.
very productive and fun
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 24, 2014
this was my first place of employment right after finishing my training. I also did my intership here. the employees that where there longer were very helpful, and they made it fun to learn everyday.

I use to stay late hours during my internship because there was just so much to learn and do. they really made me feel apart of the staff way before I got hired.

once I got hired, it was the best. Unfortunelty I wound up getting laid off to do budget cuts. but it was the best job I have had in years. I really miss being there. it was like one big family, and we all worked well together.
Pros
free lunches from the medical reps. and always something to do
Cons
short breaks.