CHR Solutions Employee Reviews

Worked with a fun competent team in a field office
Senior Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 1, 2015
I functioned as a client service representative and as needed a project manager. Having limited staff in a remote field office to corporate, much had to be accomplished by few. On a monthly basis I would review all client billing before issuance. I reviewed and assisted in facility and network designs. I met with clients and potential clients in an effort to promote our engineering and marketing services. The care of clients was paramount so a great deal of glad handing was done.
Pros
Worked with good people and great staff.
Cons
The office shut down in Vancouver.
Sales Management is nonexistent
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Communication is poor between the sales managers to their team and to HR. This is a good job to get by on, but not for a long term career. I do not see this company thriving and succeeding much longer in the competitive market they are in.
Pros
People in the NOC and operations are very friendly.
Cons
No communication, have to sell the company as well as the service, bad neighborhood for a server room and NOC.
Great learning experience
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Great learning experience, great management, Professional enviorment
Place to avoid if possible
Outside Plant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 13, 2014
Company lacks foresight. Poor financial decisions have left them rotating and cutting many employees. Not much room for advancement. Human Resources do not understand the company policies, and managers will not fight for their people if a dispute were to occur. This company may also be among the worst with dealing with military reservist/national guard. I do not anticipate this company will exist in the next few years if radical and immediate change does not take place.
Pros
lubbock is not a bad town
Cons
pay is mediocre, company does not back employees, no room for advancement, most of the company is outsourced to india, management and hr do not know their jobs well
Challenging work with opportunities to meet new interesting people.
Senior Resident Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mitchell, SDJune 15, 2014
My job is challenging on a daily basis and fortunatly I am given leway to come up with unique problem solving ideas with clients needs and wishes in mind for the best out come of the project.
I have learned about managment of projects, people, and client interaction as well as communication skills with contractors and permitting agencies.
Some of the management requirements are redundent and typically lead to micro management that leads to poor morral.
The best part of my job is the people I have had the pleasure of working with and the client personel I have interacted with.
It was a good oportunity to learn
Inspector III (Current Employee) –  Mitchell, SDJanuary 15, 2013
A so so company. To much travel and wouldn't hire me on full time although I worked as a job to job contractor for nearly three years.
Pros
good money
Cons
100% travel

2.9