CHR Solutions

CHR Solutions Employer Reviews

Great learning experience
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Great learning experience, great management, Professional enviorment
Place to avoid if possible
Outside Plant Engineer (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: lubbock is not a bad town
Cons: pay is mediocre, company does not back employees, no room for advancement, most of the company is outsourced to india, management and hr do not know their jobs well
Company lacks foresight. Poor financial decisions have left them rotating and cutting many employees. Not much room for advancement. Human Resources do not understand the company policies, and managers will not fight for their people if a dispute were to occur. This company may also be among the worst with dealing with military reservist/national guard. I do not anticipate this company will exist in the next few years if radical and immediate change does not take place.
Challenging work with opportunities to meet new interesting people.
Senior Resident Project Manager (Current Employee), Mitchell, SDJune 15, 2014
My job is challenging on a daily basis and fortunatly I am given leway to come up with unique problem solving ideas with clients needs and wishes in mind for the best out come of the project.
I have learned about managment of projects, people, and client interaction as well as communication skills with contractors and permitting agencies.
Some of the management requirements are redundent and typically lead to micro management that leads to poor morral.
The best part of my job is the people I have had the pleasure of working with and the client personel I have interacted with.
Good place to work but low compensation.
Engineer I (Current Employee), TexasMay 22, 2013
Typical work day is interacting with clients, designing systems, reviewing costs, building maps. Corporate office is very disconnected to the remote offices.