Christ Church

Christ Church Employee Reviews

Productive and helpful workplace
Day care supervisor (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILJanuary 4, 2015
The environment and people were always nice to be around. My co-workers were all women and one male. The most enjoyable part of the job were the kids and their parents and my fellow co-workers. The hardest part of the job, was dealing with the boss at the time, who was rather disorganized with the schedules and meetings.
Christ Church is a historic church in downtown New Bern, NC. The members of Christ Church are loving and they want to glorify God in all they do.
Hand Bell Director (Former Employee), New Bern, NCOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed working at Christ Church. It was a blessing to get to know the loving and kind members at the church. They seek to glorify God in all they do!
Administration (Former Employee), Lake Forest, ILAugust 4, 2014
Good atmosphere. Good people. I enjoy coming to work and knowing that my day will be different. I love meeting the new congregants, new employees, and spreading the Word.
WORKING THERE FUN , LOVE KIDS AND LOVE TEACHING AND COLORING
Toddler Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 25, 2014
everyday at the school i fix set schedule of what we doing today. time for outside ground class room activities , sign language, and table time. class room have 7 centers that can full kids free time , full of shapes, colors , puzzles and sizes. enjoy my managements and co-workers here everyone help, most enjoyably time is circle time when all kidss learning singing and using there words,
Fun Job
Production Manager/Technical Director (part-time) (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2014
Enjoy everyone involved. Excellent work environment. It's fun. I like it.
Great job.
Youth Group Mentor (Current Employee), Hampton, VAJune 3, 2014
Pros: personal growth.
Cons: hours.
A job where which allow employees to help others while constantly developing and maturing personally.
Great place to work and wonderful people to work with
Associate Pastor Manheim Brethren (Former Employee), Manheim, PAMarch 8, 2013
Excellent work environment....and wonderful associates
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: physical demands
I have worked at Christ Church for 13 years. It has been a great place to work and I have learned so much during that time. I have had to learn to be very flexible, creative and administratively sound.