Christ Church Employee Reviews in United States

Fun job!
BABYSITTER (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 15, 2016
Kids are very well behaved, even toddlers. Snacks, diapers, toys are all supplied. Pay is great! Hours aren't too long.
Pros
working with kids
Cons
n/a
Rewarding atmosphere.
Cafeteria Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 20, 2016
The people that work here are not only intellectual people, but they also are some of the most encouraging people I have ever met.
fun workplace
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 9, 2016
good food, good people working here, everything is good in place nothing is wrong here loved it but it was just overwhelm some days
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
health care
Cross Culture at its finest.
Personal Assistant to the Vicar (Former Employee) –  TH1November 21, 2015
Every day was busy and full of new tasks and challenges. Learning a new language was a challenge in and of itself but allowed me to develop personal relationships with fellow staff members.
Christ Church is where I fellowship
Chaplain (Former Employee) –  NJNovember 19, 2015
My time of service at Christ Church is building healthy relationships and community outreach as well as christen care giving.

Praying, serving in gods kingdom.
Pros
Spiritual growth
Worship Director (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILNovember 11, 2015
Was able to utilize my skills as a teacher helping diverse age groups, I also had a lot of variety in my day and felt in the end, made a difference in peoples lives.
Super friendly staff, Great place to work
Director of Youth and Family Programs (Current Employee) –  Portola Valley, CAOctober 23, 2015
The Parish Staff and Teachers are wonderful. They care about work life Balance and personal fulfillment. Team spirit is encouraged and expected.
Pros
Part time with some flexiblity
Cons
Weekend and night work required
good
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2015
church brings a special bond to your inner self and to the people around you
so i love working and talking with memeber of my church
it brings great joy and love
Productive and rewarding place to work. Meet hundreds of people yearly and assist them with getting acclamated in their membership
Administrative Assistant for General Operations (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJJuly 7, 2015
Typical day at work; delegating responsibilities to Facility and Security Staff to ensure that all locations are properly maintained and secure.
I learned how to communicate with all levels of management with different ethnic backgrounds.
Co-workers were all pleasant to work with; great team.
Maintaining organization and staying on top of work schedules for 3 Directors, 25 staff (facilities and security), and assisting a 6,000 membership mega church.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the smiles and the compliments I received when I effectively assisted the staff and the members with receiving the information they requested.
Productive and helpful workplace
Day care supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILJanuary 4, 2015
The environment and people were always nice to be around. My co-workers were all women and one male. The most enjoyable part of the job were the kids and their parents and my fellow co-workers. The hardest part of the job, was dealing with the boss at the time, who was rather disorganized with the schedules and meetings.
Christ Church is a historic church in downtown New Bern, NC. The members of Christ Church are loving and they want to glorify God in all they do.
Hand Bell Director (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed working at Christ Church. It was a blessing to get to know the loving and kind members at the church. They seek to glorify God in all they do!
Administration (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILAugust 4, 2014
Good atmosphere. Good people. I enjoy coming to work and knowing that my day will be different. I love meeting the new congregants, new employees, and spreading the Word.
Working there fun , love kids and love teaching and coloring
Toddler Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2014
everyday at the school i fix set schedule of what we doing today. time for outside ground class room activities , sign language, and table time. class room have 7 centers that can full kids free time , full of shapes, colors , puzzles and sizes. enjoy my managements and co-workers here everyone help, most enjoyably time is circle time when all kidss learning singing and using there words,
Fun Job
Production Manager/Technical Director (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2014
Enjoy everyone involved. Excellent work environment. It's fun. I like it.
Great job.
Youth Group Mentor (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 3, 2014
A job where which allow employees to help others while constantly developing and maturing personally.
Pros
personal growth.
Cons
hours.
Great place to work and wonderful people to work with
Associate Pastor Manheim Brethren (Former Employee) –  Manheim, PAMarch 8, 2013
Excellent work environment....and wonderful associates
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry
Assistant Director of Children's Ministry (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 21, 2012
I have worked at Christ Church for 13 years. It has been a great place to work and I have learned so much during that time. I have had to learn to be very flexible, creative and administratively sound.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
physical demands