Christ Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

love the hospital enviroment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioJune 8, 2016
Loved the experience . I am more experienced than the average phlebotomist and I am a people person, I don't know a stranger.
We started with a stack of labels of timed and routine work, with assigned floors and departments for that day.We sent our blood down on a dummy waiter or if time we took it to the lab for testing and picked up another stack of labels until our scheduled time off
Pros
The gift shop, Credit Union
Great experience
MSW Intern (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 31, 2016
Although I interned here for a limited time, it was a great learning experience for me. Working with an interdisciplinary team taught me how to see client perspectives from a different lens.
Productive work place that encourages team work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 28, 2016
All of the employees at Christ and coworkers are very willing to assist you in any way possible. They are very hardworking and encourage and support each other to stay motivated during a rough day. Very positive work environment.
Productive and fun workplace
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 26, 2016
People are great and super helpful with anything you need. I really enjoy working here. I like that everyone can have fun and get their work done at the same time.
Productive work environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2016
My co-workers are very entertaining and try their best to keep patients happy. The patient population was very diverse.
Rewarding and Fulfilling Job
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 10, 2016
Some days are busier that most and you are weighed down with a lot of work, but at the end of the day you are doing an awesome thing for a bunch of people.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Changed Cafeteria scheduling
challenging work environment
dietary aid (work for Sodexo group) (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 28, 2016
one day old patients game hard time according his health not allowed certain food so when i brought food he screamed and shout on me and throw dish scare me but as my nature i am very calm and handle situation nicely and at the end patients happy.
we working as part of team to job get done as sometimes team member need help to finish work we help each other.
work as part of team is enjoyable moment.
Easy work brought on by unnecessary stress due to lack of organization by management.
Food Service Aide (Current Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILFebruary 17, 2016
A typical work day is stressful. I have learned to work under pressure but maintaining quality in delivery of work. I've learned to work with many people in cramped work space. Management could be far more organized and understanding of employee's needs. The enjoyable part of work are the co-workers.
Pros
Meal pass
Cons
unorganized enviroment; meal pass only has $12 for two weeks
Great group of Practice Managers to collaborate with
Medical Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwood Family MedicineFebruary 9, 2016
I can't say enough positive things about the group of practice managers that I worked with. We helped each other and worked as a team on all fronts. I never felt alone, I always had a sounding board of peers and ideas were equally shared resulting in a positive outcome.
The best part of the job was my staff that I managed. I had wonderful providers who gave me room to improve services which ended in terrific results for them financially.
Pros
Flexibility and team concept approach
Cons
12hr work days on salary
Great Workplace
Radiology and Mammogram Technologist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 28, 2016
Enjoy going to work every day and working with a great staff. Supportive management and a great place to start my career.
Great workplace with friendly staff and great opportunities for patient interaction.
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2016
The Christ Hospital was a great place for me to get my foot in the door with working in the medical field. I learned so much not just about proper and professional patient interaction from working with patients but a lot about the medical field from working side by side with CNA's, Nurses, NP's, Doctors and Techs. This was a great experience for me that I thoroughly enjoyed and would look forward to working in a similar atmosphere again.
Cons
Lower average salary than community hospitals
Great place to work.
ST (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 21, 2016
Management is not seen very often. However they are always available and easy to talk to. Co-workers are like extended family and are always there to lend a hand.
christ hospital
Volunteer Services (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 8, 2016
In 2005 I did volunteer service in Christ hospital for about 3 years and loved it. I learned how to take care of patients and be people friendly. Ever since, I knew what I wanted to do as a career. The hardest part of the job was to deal with patients that were really sick and aggressive. the most enjoyable part about the job was to make the patients happy and help the nurses with their daily jobs and relieve stress.
large facility
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 13, 2015
The facility is growing. The staff often assist to help you. The benefits are good for single workers. Plenty of parking.
Overall Christ hospital is a great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILNovember 9, 2015
Challenging. There are multiple reasons to work at Christ Hospital. They offer competitive pay and benefits. They have many friendly employees in all departments. There is room for personal and educational growth.
Pros
Team work. Flexible schedule.
Cons
Challenging patients.
Great challenging place to work at
Lead Scribe/ Registrar/Unit secretary (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 10, 2015
I have been in the company for 12 years and built relationships with co-workers and are now like family. Have even built relationships with patients and learned a lot from other co workers
Non-Profit
Sr. EAt to the Vice President of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 2, 2015
Non-profit. As most of the health care industry the hospital lacks quality of work/life balance and the salary/compensation is not competitive with the industry.
Cons
Not enough opportunities for advancement; salary/compensation not competitve
I loved working there.
REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 20, 2015
I haven't worked there in years. When I did, it was well-staffed, well-compensated. Great co-workers and management.
Great people to work with but the benefits aren't great
ED RN (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 5, 2015
I love working at Christ but I wish the benefits were better. The doctor's work well with the nurses and most of the nurses get along. But they do not appreciate their employees.
great place
Biller/Coder (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 25, 2015
I worked here for about 1 year until they merged. other than that i would have continued to be employed by Christ Hospital.Pay was great. Can't complain.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christ Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.