Christensen Farms Employee Review

View all Christensen Farms reviews

fun to work with live animals and fun working with co-workers
Farrower (Former Employee) –  Sleepy Eye, MNMay 9, 2013
I loved working for Christensen farm. is a great place to work every body work as a team to get the job done and very respectfull. is a very clean place to work. and woorking with animals is just a wonderfull experiance. you always learn something new.
Pros
you are very much like your own boss, no supervision as long as you get the job done
Cons
no complains is a very good place to work

Other Christensen Farms Employee Reviews

not a good job
Herdsperson (Former Employee) –  Sveadahl, MNDecember 5, 2017
Overall was not a great experience, the training and management was very poor. Was not paid fair enough for what the job required. Worked super long hours, and the bosses seemed not to care.
Summer Job
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee) –  Sleepy Eye, MNNovember 13, 2017
I worked a temporary position through Christensen Farms in the Human Resource Department while in college and loved it! I was supported by a great team/management and felt they were flexible with my schedule. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming and I couldn't have asked for a better experience there.