Christensen Farms

Christensen Farms Employer Reviews

companys a joke
agricultural (Former Employee), dumont, iowaOctober 31, 2014
Pros: worked with animals
Cons: managment
I was a herdsperson told Id move up in the company only thing I enjoyed was working with the animals and the independent contractors were decent but other employees I worked with were kiss butts and funny thing is they never moved up in company when I quit it was a relief to get rid of a worthless job
This was an enjoyable place to work and I would still be there is we hadn't moved back to the Fullerton area to be closer to family.
Herdsman (Former Employee), Atkinson, NEAugust 23, 2014
Typical work day started early in the morning and I did everything that's involved in a hog confinement business.

I got along well with the management and my co-workers.

There really isn't anything that sticks in my mind as a hard part of the job.
fun to work with live animals and fun working with co-workers
Farrower (Former Employee), Sleepy Eye, MNMay 9, 2013
Pros: you are very much like your own boss, no supervision as long as you get the job done
Cons: no complains is a very good place to work
I loved working for Christensen farm. is a great place to work every body work as a team to get the job done and very respectfull. is a very clean place to work. and woorking with animals is just a wonderfull experiance. you always learn something new.
Operation of production
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Kansas, ILOctober 12, 2012
Pros: able to set my daily schedule. i work in the office at times & in the field at other times
Cons: culture of the company
I oversee the day to day activity of 8 production sites. I deal with all employee issues & troubleshoot any production issues. I conduct monthlt manager meeting's to discuss area's of oppurtunity & results. I enjoy working with people & the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing people grow into leaders.
I pick my own hours
independent contractor (Current Employee), thorton, IaMarch 4, 2012
Pros: flexable
Cons: i work 7 days a week
I run a 6000 head hog barn i do everything from upkeep to the barns, paper work, daily chores. It only takes a couple hours a day so im looking for a full time job.