Christian Broadcasting Network Employee Review

View all Christian Broadcasting Network reviews

Horrible Place to Work
Non-profit Counselor/Partner Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach VASeptember 18, 2012
I worked for the organization for three years and can honestly say it was the worst work experience I have ever had. Management shows favoritism, bias, and hypocrisy. I saw multiple people fired for unethical reasons. I also knew several older employees who expressed the fact that HR is completely biased towards any complaints about management. I conducted a survey for school with about 20 different employees. Half of them stated they were not treated fairly and that they were told/promised things by management without seeing follow through. Though there are some wonderful top level executives, there is also some very unethical behavior exemplified by their chief officers.
Pros
you could be on tv
Cons
culture, pay, everything else

Other Christian Broadcasting Network Employee Reviews

Great Christian Environment
Partner Service Rep, Partner Relations Team (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 14, 2018
Great place to work, chapel every day, friendly coworkers, management was supportive, good training for the job, most enjoyable part of the job was getting to pray for people.
Pros
Chapel, co-workers
Cons
fast-paced calls with no time between them
IT Department - Information Security
Info Sec (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 10, 2017
The majority of the IT staff appeared to be dividing their energies between work and self-protection. Furthermore, If you are looking for relationship-oriented leadership, you will definitely need to look elsewhere. The leadership in the IT department created a very dull and lifeless environment. My direct Manager (Information Security) greatly lacked people management skills and was extremely unprofessional, uncommunicative, insecure/pretentious, and very inconsistent.