Christian Broadcasting Network Employee Review

View all Christian Broadcasting Network reviews

Generally flexible schedule as long as you're meeting deadlines
Sr. Flash Developer (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 7, 2013
In the past I was responsible for more creative and innovative ideas, but lately I've become more of a web monkey churning out web pages based on other designers work. I need a challenge and I'm just not getting it here anymore.
Pros
Flexible hours, great folks.
Cons
Top down management style, Enterprise level

Other Christian Broadcasting Network Employee Reviews

Great Christian Environment
Partner Service Rep, Partner Relations Team (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 14, 2018
Great place to work, chapel every day, friendly coworkers, management was supportive, good training for the job, most enjoyable part of the job was getting to pray for people.
Pros
Chapel, co-workers
Cons
fast-paced calls with no time between them
IT Department - Information Security
Info Sec (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 10, 2017
The majority of the IT staff appeared to be dividing their energies between work and self-protection. Furthermore, If you are looking for relationship-oriented leadership, you will definitely need to look elsewhere. The leadership in the IT department created a very dull and lifeless environment. My direct Manager (Information Security) greatly lacked people management skills and was extremely unprofessional, uncommunicative, insecure/pretentious, and very inconsistent.