Christian Brothers Automotive
The Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 because there was a void in the auto repair industry. Customer service and honest, genuine auto repair service was tough to find. We haven’t changed our focus in thirty years. We still have some of the original employees on board, and we all still believe that it’s possible to provide the best auto repair service with the best customer service.
What Does a Day at a Christian Brothers Automotive Look Like?
* Christian Brothers Automotive – Complete Auto Repair
Christian Brothers Automotive - Nice Difference
At Christian Brothers Automotive, we have done a great job bridging the gap between the high-end dealership service centers and the small locally owned independent repair facilities. All of our stores are owned and operated by a local franchisee, but with a strong corporate backing we are able to provide them with technology normally only found in dealerships. With this combination, our team members get to enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment and have access to the tools they need to get the job done correctly and efficiently.
* Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
* Do you enjoy helping others?
* Are you goal oriented?
* Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Service Managers Job Description:
As a Service Manager with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Managers have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Technicians Job Description:
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
• Consistent workload
• Clean modern facility
• Free training
• High volume
• Large variety of vehicles
• Access to the latest factory scan tools
• Full time live technical support
• Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
Technicians are responsible for thoroughly looking over each vehicle that comes in our facility so that we can provide each customer with the current “health” of their vehicle. Our Technicians are also responsible for properly diagnosing and repairing each vehicle that work on. At Christian Brothers Automotive, attitude is just as important as skills and abilities because providing a positive work environment for the team is imperative.
What are people saying about us?
* Recognized as one of the best places to work in Houston in 2012 & 2013
* Voted Best Franchise in its Category (Automotive) 2013 & 2014
* Voted eighth best overall franchise 2013
* Ranked in the Entrepreneur 500 2013 and previous 3 years
* Houston Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction 2013 and previous 3 years
* INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America.
Connect with Christian Brothers Automotive
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Join us on LinkedIn:
Visit us on our website:
* www.cbac.com – less