Christian Dior

Christian Dior Employee Reviews

Love Christian DIor
Fragrance Specialist (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CaliforniaMarch 30, 2015
I really like the culture, heritage and the Dior Brand altogether. I worked as a sales lead inside Macys Bakersfield. The atmosphere was great and i enjoyed educating people about the Dior family of fragrances.
dior fragrance rep
Fragrance Sales Vendor (Current Employee), johnson city mall johnson cityJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: sometimes i receive gratis products
Cons: if it were more then just a seasonal job.
i enjoy working as a fragrance rep. I demonstrate the newest perfumes to customers. i keep put with the inventory in the store and report back to my regional rep. I really enjoy meeting different people.
Very professional and fashion driven company.
Freelance Artist and Cosmetics Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MOJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: i enjoy the give and take of acknowledgement in the work place as well as job perks like gratis
Cons: some employees lack excitement.
I have learned a lot about Dior elite skin care products, award winning fragrances and beautiful makeup. The most enjoyable part of the job is educating clients about makeup applications, daily skin care routine and just having fun talking about new upcoming products and events.
Love is the absence of judgement
Beauty Stylist (Former Employee), Torrance, CANovember 30, 2014
Pros: makeup, client interaction, art, creativity, friends, self motivation
Cons: racial stereotypes based on clothing
I wore a leather jacket to one of our seminars and got wind that the people from New York were disappointed in my lack of image. Although, this wasn't in any of my dress code manuals, I got phone calls from a few people saying I could of made them lose their job. I just wish the company would be a little more compassionate towards people of all classes.
Great staff
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 15, 2014
The staff for the majority are all wonderful, young and upbeat people.
Excellent opportunity to sell fragrance for a classic designer
Vendor/Retail Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Asheville, NCSeptember 22, 2014
Christian Dior Parfums is an excellent company to work for via Belk Department Stores.
Fast Paced and an easy sell!
Freelance (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2014
Christian Dior is still at the top of the heap with its award winning cosmetics, skincare, and fragrance.
Loved this job because of the people I worked with.
Product Manager (Former Employee), Honolulu HIApril 22, 2014
Pros: variety of responsibilities.
Cons: working remote.
A typical day at work was going from shop to shop checking on counters and employee.
In this job I learned to work on my own. I was the only person in this district.
The Managers that I worked for were in Paris. I learned to communicate using the Internet and phone. Managers change often always having to bring new Managers up to date for the district.
Worked on my own.
Being remote having to wait for direction or confirmation on decisions for the district.
I loved working on events and promotions.
Great prestigious line and history.
Freelance makeup artist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 11, 2014
Incredible experience of fashion and beauty history. Loved the people, co-workers and clientele.
Not for me!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), United StatesApril 9, 2014
If you are not looking for a sales position don't apply. They pay sales people higher as oppose to back of house like the operations team that get paid peanuts. There is no room for advancements. And don't assume you can transition into about store like going to Louis Vuitton from Celine. Or from Marc Jacobs to Dior. It's not going to happen. It's frowned upon to do so, unless you have a connection in Paris or corporate.
Great Fashion experiance
Beauty Expert (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: education, great team work, great leadership, fun, trendy
Cons: no work life balance
It was an amazing experience working with christian dior not only was it so enjoyable seeing this company always evolve to do new looks and trends with the packaging of the cosmetics, it was such a joy learning about all the new amazing products , that it was not just about the packaging it was a quality which equaled an amazing product to learn about and teach to my clients, and all of that equaled amazing number for my counter.
Team Building
Account Manager (Former Employee), North Hills, PAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: free products
Cons: recieved health benefits
A typical day at work- Manager/Administrative Assistant focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong and front office management skills.

What I learned- I learned that I am hardworking with the drive to succeed.

Management- I directed business relations and distributed literature to stimulate client interest.

My co-workers- I was responsible for training and growth development

The hardest part of my job- I was always on call.

The most enjoyable part of the job- I enjoyed seeing my team become more successful.
Great place to work for with great benefits
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Honolulu, HINovember 11, 2013
Pros: free parking (waikiki)
Cons: need to work during holidays
Excellent earning potential with hard work. Diverse team members.
an experience of knowledge
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Aspen, COOctober 19, 2013
Wonderful Company
Very informative and in depth
Always one step ahead of the game.
True luxury brand
Goal minded Individual
Aesthetics Certified Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Brandon, FLOctober 15, 2013
Pros: free make up, skin care products, training
Cons: no company benefits
I like to make plans on to what to wear & what specific clients I will go visit within my territory way far in advance; this has helped me in the past to be more productive.

I have learned that building up relationships with the clients is the secret to success. I always work on having great relationships with clients & coworkers.

I really enjoy team work and being able to have a new challenge everyday at work. I also know how to manage my own time by being very punctual and thinking of earlier times for my appointments to avoid ever being late.

The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know new people and specially being able to help them.

I really enjoy doing make overs for the clients and making them look and feel better.
Great if you have no choice.
Sales (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMarch 29, 2013
Love Love Loved the company originally. Major changes weekly and doesn't seem secure or feel valued. =(
Christian Dior
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 30, 2012
Pros: love to work at christian dior
Cons: moved to another state
Great team management, I got to learn so much to be come a great retail customer service with the large amount of sale that I have to hander everyday to met the sale goal every month. work place s wonderful, every one helping either as a team work
Great work place and flexibility
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Inland Empire/ Orange CountyOctober 29, 2012
Pros: the wide range of job responsibilities
Cons: health care, inconsistent work
A typical day at work I will visit one to two stores set up schematics, Demon-straight products on clients. Make sure sale goals are met as well as teaching educational classes.

Management and Co workers where great although training's should have been more explanatory on the ingredients and effectiveness of the product.

The most enjoyable part is the educational classes and reaching/exceeding the quoted sales goal.
accounting intern
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), OrléansOctober 21, 2012
keyboarding purchases invoices
stamped and processed mails
Luxury business
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 8, 2012
Pros: experience in luxury sales and a nice discount with dior and saks
Very typical luxury sales job. Highly competitive and lucrative. Sales were typical and a little hard convincing some customers so it definitely taught me how to hone in on my sales skills and when to push versus when to step away.

About Christian Dior

Christian Dior is a world renowned and internationally acclaimed prestige, beauty and fragrance brand with distribution in major – Read more

Christian Dior Salaries