Christian Living Communities Employee Reviews

productive and fun to work there
CNA/Qualified Medication Administration (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 4, 2017
As Medication Administrator , I administered medication to resident as needed, dress, give showers take them for walks, assist with feeding.
Management is good, variety cultural back ground.
Pros
hard work
Cons
breaks 15 minutes each
Medical Records Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver CoAugust 1, 2017
Handled the medical records for 2 nursing stations and had to make sure the doctors signed off on all orders required. Very nice people to work for, and was there for 12 years
Pros
Free lunches
Good people
Corporate Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 5, 2017
Good people, lots of growth and changes. People are super supportive and creative. I would absolutely support working with this company. Lots of opportunity is available.
love the residents
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COJune 29, 2017
residents are great. The managers need to care about the workers they don't care about workers needs, pushing too much short of people, but still want project done
Pros
residents
Cons
crazy hours
Official response from Christian Living Communities
July 3, 2017

Thank you for your comments, we very much appreciate your care of the residents at CLC. We would like the opportunity to learn more about what you are experiencing with managers and the sense that there is a gap between worker needs and projects. Please feel free to contact Kelly Denning, Director of Employee Engagement, at 720-974-3556 for further discussion. Your feedback is very important!

great
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 17, 2017
good company to work for. i would like to just find a place to work closer to home. other then that it is a great place to work. i wish they would build one of there property's closer to my house
Terrible place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 1, 2016
Don't work at cleamont park if you need your license. the managements are terrible. they don't care about you , all they do is lying to their resident that the place is 5 star hotel....pls beware! These places will mess up your license with the state Board if care is not taking. Don't Ever Work Here!!
Pros
Fear
Cons
Terrible
Official response from Christian Living Communities
January 30, 2017

We are sorry for your negative experiences at Clermont Park. We work hard to make our community a great place to live and work. Please give us a call to let us talk with you about your specific concerns. We totally want your experience to be a good one! Please call us at 720-974-3555.

Wouldn't work anywhere else!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 22, 2016
CLC is the best organization I've ever worked for. Truly dedicated to the mission and doing the right things for the right reasons!
Pros
culture and co-workers
They provide a very nice working environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 12, 2016
I like working with Christian Living communities because everyone is treated with christian love and respect. To me christian living communities is not work, it is a home away from home. Everyone is happy and it is always fun to work with happy individuals.
Pros
The benefits are great!
Great career choice
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 11, 2016
I've worked with seniors for more than 15 years and this has been the best company I have worked for in my career. There is a genuine attempt to listen to the associates and the residents and make things happen based on feedback. The company really focuses on collaboration and thoughtfulness and it is the first place that I have worked in which we really Connect what we do to our mission statement and core values. I hope that I never leave this company because I do not believe that I would find another better place to work. God is present in this organization.
Pros
People, culture, smart and compassionate staff, beautiful buildings, work and home balance
Cons
While no place is perfect, cons are trivial
An incredible and wonderful difference in caring
Nursing Home (Current Employee) –  Clermont ParkJuly 18, 2016
I have worked for a many skilled nursing homes during my years. I have also worked for companies who say they are part of Eden, but they look and feel the same as everyone else.
Clermont Park is part of Eden, and you can really tell. We are encouraged to have great relationships with our residents, and to give them choices with as much as they can choose. When they can't choose, I can help them because I know and love them.
My team is my work family. We have fun, lots in common, and always know that our residents come first.
Everyone should come and work with us. I love it!
Pros
Good benefits, friendly people who appreciate me
Great company and meaningful work!
Director (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COJuly 15, 2016
It's truly wonderful to work for an organization that follows its mission and values and has deep appreciation for its associates. I feel valued and appreciated, which is most important to me! I continue to enjoy coming to work after 5 years with CLC.
Pros
Faith-based, mission oriented, compassionate approach to care, innovative, promotes work/life balance, innovative and leaders in the industry
I loved it!
Server, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  CenntenialFebruary 16, 2016
I volunteered at Christian Living Communities and i believe its an amazing place to live. They treat the elderly people like their family. They respect them and make sure all their needs are met. Its always clean or in the process of being clean. They even an an onsite nurse.
Pros
all of the employees and volunteers eat for free
Great residents horrible staff
maintenance (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 15, 2015
I worked for them for a month they give u a lot of false promises I was terminated because of attendance I took 2 days off for a funeral and they fired me with no hesitation this is a heartless company beware
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Short breaks no time clock
Great company to be apart of!!
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COAugust 21, 2015
Great atmosphere to be in. Overall the culture is great and the team is a fun loving caring people. Great place to gain experience.
Deceptive
nurse (Former Employee) –  DenverMay 29, 2015
I was hired to relieve a nurse going on vacation during a state inspection.
I was told it was permanent upon hiring after she returned and inspection was completed I was terminated without cause.
I reapplied and was told not eligble for rehire for attendance issues.
This company will use and burn you..
Rewarding place to work.
Maintenance Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 7, 2014
Fun place to work. Working daily with seniors was very rewarding.
Pros
Wonderful residents to serve.
Cons
Management leaves a lot to be desired.
Good concept
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 19, 2014
Certian staff members can be trained in the art of being civil to co-workers. Plus they need to realize this is the 21st century not the 1800's
Management is terrible
CNA/QMAP (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 11, 2014
Working with the residents was great IF you had enough time to do your job. Day shift is pounded with a bunch of responsibilities while evening and night shift don't do too much. The DON for AL at Clermont Park does not care about her employees and if you speak your mind you will be pushed out. I've heard great things about the other communities and SNF DON. The company has a great concept in mind and I love that they are Eden. Most of my co-workers are amazing. Hardest part of my job is not being able to do for my residents what they truly need and not being backed by your own manager. The turn over rate for this specific floor is terrible as well which makes it hard on our memory support residents. Beware the DON here.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Boss, hard to get your breaks on days and you can't express your feelings without getting in trouble, no support for employees.
CLC values their employees.
Concierge and Community Relations (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 11, 2014
From the very beginning, I noticed how CLC treats their employees so well.
the hardest part of the job
CNA (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COAugust 20, 2013
not being able to accomplish the task as expected by my resident, due to busy schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christian Living Communities. Our community is ready to answer.

Christian Living Communities Reviews by Location