Christiana Care Health System

Christiana Care Health System Employer Reviews

About my employment with Christiana Care Health System
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee), Unites statesAugust 14, 2014
Christiana provided a safe and conducive environment for both the technologists and all the patients who came for services at the facility. The management was great and they worked tirelessly to ensure that the supplies the technologists needed to do their work were available at the time of need. The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet new people – more... everyday at work who were kind, strong and desire to get the medical attention. The hardest part of the job was when an imaging camera breaks down in the middle of the study or when patients on the schedule have showed for their appointments only to be told to wait for an engineer or re-schedule their appointment. Some patients would be upset with that. – less
great place to work
Executive Administrative Coordinator to the CIO (Former Employee), Newark, DEAugust 5, 2014
great place to work
Christiana's motto: "It's A Great Place to Work". This has been my experience.
Clinical Pastoral Education Resident (Current Employee), Newark, DEAugust 4, 2014
Providing care for patients, family, staff and community is very rewarding. Everyone works together for continuity of care and optimal health of clients. There is continuous education and educational opportunities which employees are encouraged to participate. The job is not hard; it is most enjoyable.
Sr. SQL Database Administrator (Current Employee), New Castle, DEJuly 23, 2014
great work environment. no too over whelming. great staff and company policies. don't plan on leaving, only looking to supplement my income.
Productive and Safe
Safety Companion (Current Employee), Newark, DEJuly 21, 2014
Safe and very professional working environment. Leaders in education and technology.
CCHS
Staff Nurse Radiology (Current Employee), HFGCCJuly 18, 2014
Employed with CCHS since relocated 2004. Have grown profesisional and personally taking advantage of continuing education, which is highly encouraged and promoted at the facility.
ALL I ALL A NICE PLACE TO WORK
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Newark, DEJuly 10, 2014
Pros: excellent co-workers excluding supervisor
Cons: no one to turn to with issues
LAST YEAR NOT A VERY PLEASANT PLACE TO WORK.

FIRST 14 YEARS WERE WONDERFUL AND EVERYONE I WORKED WITH WAS GREAT, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
Love Helping others
Serving Specialist (Former Employee), Newark, DEJune 27, 2014
Enjoyed the independence of this job. Loved helping and caring for others!
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Newark, DEJune 4, 2014
Never felt like a member of the team. Always felt like an outsider
A true Magnet Hospital!
RN (Current Employee), Stanton, DEMay 23, 2014
Excellent resources, support, and team environment. Christiana supported me in my career growth every step of the way.
Educational and a challenge
IT Technician (Current Employee), New Castle, DEMay 19, 2014
Pros: broad exposure to many aspects of it, instructive
Cons: lack of organization, little direction given or explanation of tasks
Contract entailed building and swapping over 12,000 XP machines to Windows 7 with a group of six contractors. This process involved the imaging and refurbishing of said machines, in addition to general breakfix and hardware/software troubleshooting.
It was a productive fast-paced working environment
STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN (CERTIFIED) (Former Employee), Newark, DEApril 26, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with co-workers
Cons: short breaks
They had a good system everyone worked as a team, Supervisors had good managing skills, and good working condition equipment and they showed genuine care for their employees. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands and orders from the doctors. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning something new everyday.
Busy work area
Staff Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 26, 2014
Busy department with many different areas to work. Enjoyed working with the people in the deaprtmant.
Helping others as they were my own family
Perioperative Care Technician (Current Employee), Newark, DEMarch 18, 2014
Pros: attendance, team player, performance, quality
Cons: short break (one)
My typical day at work depending on what area I am in would be that I would make sure that the OR rooms are ready for surgery. Making sure that all the equipment is ready. Then once surgery done clean and turnover room for the next procedures. Instruments needs to be clean and sterilize for the next procedure. I work in a small area so working as a – more... team helps along with communicating with the management of what I think that will help the organization run better. The most enjoybable part of my job is helping and serving the community. – less
Fantastic, caring company
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Newark, DEMarch 17, 2014
Christiana values work/life balance more than any other company I've ever worked for. They provide a challenging work environment where autonomy and teamwork are balanced perfectly.
Good benefits and salary
Instructor Allied Health/Respiratory Care (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 14, 2014
CCHS is a large hospital with an excellent rating for good patient care.
Very busy pace, but friendly environment
Unit Clerk V (Former Employee), Christiana, DEMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great benefits package and pay
Cons: not unionized
Putting patients information into the computer and typing reports.
Works with the community to improve quality & Safety
Patient Safety & Accreditation Coordinator (Current Employee), Newark, DEMarch 1, 2014
Pros: job work/life balance and employee benefits
Cons: salary compensation for nursing administrative positions
There is no typical day which can be challenging. One must always be open to switching priorities and be open for change. This job has made me more flexible, pay attention to detail and a I have learned what is to be a system thinker.
The most enjoyable part of the job is learning something new everyday.
Consistent Good Paying Job
Valet (Former Employee), 4755 Stanton Christiana Rd Newark, DEFebruary 26, 2014
This is a company I spent years with and was treated pretty good by them and the pay was solid. I felt like it was a consistent stable job with not much room for advancement in my particular department.
hard workplace
Service Assistant (Current Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 23, 2014
My co-workers are ok. the hardest part of my job is doing 12 hours. but the most enjoyable part is meeting new people coworkers and patients

1 2 3 4

About Christiana Care Health System

Christiana Care Health System, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is one of the country's largest health care providers, ranking – Read more