ChristKindl-Markt, 5704 Roxbury Rd., Shippensburg PA 17257
We manage several websites.
... and more ...
See our Facilities Page: christkindl-markt.com/facilities/
We are looking for a staff writer who will also handle our phone calls (AVG 15 per day), returns (AVG 2 per day) and a few other tasks.
During our slower season, you will be required to work Monday -- Friday, 8 Hours per day, from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. During our busy season, (October -- December) -- you may be required to work longer hours and possibly weekends.
Paid holidays - Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, Labor Day & Thanksgiving Day.
Vacations – After 3 months, eligible for 1 week (5 days, if used separately) every six months.
No health care benefit at this time
Pay is $10/hr every other week. We offer direct deposit or a mailed check.
Responsible for overall inventory management.
No direct reports.
1. Create and edit blog text daily
2. Create and edit product descriptions and category descriptions
3. Responsible for answering all incoming telephone calls in a polite manner.
- Take phone orders
- Answer questions about products, returns, or policies.
4. Shipping: Process all shipping paper work
5. Handle basic office paperwork
6. Inventory Management
- Process Returns and Exchanges
- Perform Weekly Cycle Counts
- Perform all necessary documentation on new inventory keeping track of what come in, what should have come in, what didn't come in, what is damaged, what we currently have on hand, and what is new vs. an existing product.
- Locate BIN warehouse locations
- Bag or tag items as needed
7. Follows facility dress and hygiene policies: Specifically, no perfumes (due to allergies), Loose fitting modest clothing, Closed toe shoes (must cover entire toe) no high heels.
8. Works overtime and weekend hours as scheduled.
- Overtime will mostly occur October through mid-December - usually on Mondays.
- If we require overtime, it is *mandatory*. During our busy season, we may request more flexibility increasing work hours Monday and Tuesday and decreasing work hours Wednesday and Thursday.
9. Basic housekeeping: Keep tidy workspace, empties trash (mostly paper waste), vacuums, dusts, mops as needed.
10. Must be able and willing to learn Google AdWords to maximize our ROI on ad expenses.
11. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Must be able to write blog content quickly
Must speak and write English using correct grammar
Must have outstanding phone skills and be very personable
Must be an expert on MS Windows 7+
Must be logical and able to make on the spot decisions with little information
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Steady work history and references.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, speak English with no errors.
- Ability to interact positively, effectively, and appropriately with customers and fellow employees.
- Fundamental computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Knowledge of general business office equipment e.g., fax, copier.
- Material Handling: Must be able to regularly lift and move items up to 50 lbs. This job is estimated to be 50% sitting and 50% standing, crouching, lifting, moving, walking, etc.
As a note, our facility smoking policies states NO SMOKING anywhere on the property.