Christmas Tree Shop

Christmas Tree Shop Employer Reviews

Not just Christmas
CASHIER (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 28, 2014
It is a nice place to work. A lot of customers are surprised at how many different things we sell. They changing seasons always bring in new and varied items.
mediuem paced work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Warwick, RIJuly 22, 2014
we had our times where we were slow but most of the time was either fast paced or like medium paced. it was a welcoming environment. the hardest part was finding where everything went at the end of the night.
Great workplace.
Backroom Associate (Current Employee), Holyoke, MAJuly 15, 2014
My day at the Christmas Tree Shops consist of stock replenishment, processing and price ticketing. this job can be physically demanding due to the fact you have to unload freight truck, pull pallets, constantly lifting and moving boxes, merchandise etc.
Everyone loves a Bargin
Benefits Assistant (Former Employee), Yarmouthport MAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: family environment
Cons: sold to bbb
Christmas Tree Shops was privately owned and a great place to work
great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Florence, NJJuly 9, 2014
Great place to work. A lot of fun! Great Management! Unfortunately at the one year mark. when you get your review.. the most you can earn is a quarter more an hour.
productive work place
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJune 30, 2014
polite and engaging staff members, and very high quality food.
Productive work place
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee), Orange, CTJune 24, 2014
Pros: helping the comapny grow
Cons: there was none
Great company to work for.
I enjoyed organizing the store in a timely manner
fun and friendly
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Paramus, NJJune 21, 2014
this was a good job I learned the job very quick everyone was nice and friendly helping each other, there was no hard part they teach you everything you need to know, the most enjoyable part about the job was the 20% off discount
this is a great place to work
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), Natick, MAJune 19, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: n/a
here i worked the overnight shift. so i would go in for 10p.m. and get out anytime after 8a.m.
i learned how to run a crew as i went along in my years there, the people you meet along the way are all so different. having to train them and teach them was always rewarding.
i had many different managers, and co-workers in my years there, many are still – more... friends of mine today. i really enjoyed the years i was at this job, the hardest part was leaving ,
the most enjoyable part was doing new set ups nightly and seeing all the new product be set so nicely. and having a good crew to do it with. – less
Fast paced
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), York, PAJune 17, 2014
I loved working with the customer's and staff. We made a good team.
Good people, fun job
P/T back room associate (Former Employee), Augusta, MaineJune 16, 2014
I got along well with my co workers, i learned the job duties of working in receiving and how much work it really requires. I was a good worker, always tried my best and kept the pace up. I feel that the pay could of been better though.
General Service Associate
General Service Associate (Former Employee), Hartsdale, NYJune 13, 2014
I had janitorial duties for the whole store cleaned the bathrooms and aisles.
love it
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee), Lynnfield, MAJune 11, 2014
Everyday dealing with items that need to be stocked away for customers to shop.And working with a lot of good employees was awsome.
I worked in a multi-functional position, including cashiering, stocking and (primarily) customer service.
Retail clerk (Former Employee), Scarborough, MEJune 3, 2014
My major function with CTS was to serve customers in all capacities, including greeting, offering assistance, answering phone inquiries, assistance to customer's vehicles and cashing out customers (cashiering). I also assisted with merchandising, stocking and product processing.
The staff of CTS, both management and my customer service co-workers were – more... an absolute delight to work with. We functioned well as a team and I always received support and assistance when needed.
The most challenging part of my job was learning to coordinate numerous tasks at one time, but this also afforded me the opportunity to increase my performance skills.
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping and serving customers, as we had wonderful customers, and it always felt good to assist them with their needs and help to make their CTS experience memorable. – less
Hard work with no Benefits
P/T back room associate (Former Employee), Augusta, MaineMay 30, 2014
Pros: had good co workers
Cons: no benefits, barely any hours
I worked in the warehouse offloading trucks, processing and pricing items I felt that i wasn't getting hours i deserved.
Positive environment, great place to shop with plenty of bargains
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 27, 2014
Assisting customers with merchandise and restocking the store.
I've learned how to be reliable as possible to assist customers.
Management is helpful and flexible.
The co-workers are diverse and friendly.
Whenever a lot of customers are needing help at once, it makes it difficult to balance out your assistance.
Accomplishing the goals of the day are – more... the most enjoyable parts of work. – less
Productive and fast paced workplace
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Rockaway, NJMay 26, 2014
It is a very busy workplace, time flows by really fast as soon as you clock in the building.
Email Customer Service
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Middleboro, MAMay 11, 2014
Pros: benefits/stable paycheck
Cons: job culture/no room for advancement
A typical day at work will allow the opportunity to help a multitude of customers with various issues: Order Status, Order Entry, Product Inquiry/Feedback, Re-routing Packages, Filing Freight Claims, Creating Replacement Orders, and Assisting as Needed.
The environment is a bit stifling and no associate is really happy to be there. That becomes the – more... hardest part of the job: staying happy, pleasant, and upbeat while those around you are obviously and vociferously displeased.
The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to assist people, and that we are given the freedom to do so without difficulty. – less
fun working enviornment
Customer Service/cashier (Current Employee), Manchester, CTMay 8, 2014
* everyday is a very fast pace
* while working at the Christmas Tree Shop I learned how to multi task and keep calm under pressure
*the most enjoyable part of this job is being able to resolve any issues that a customer is having
a fun and awesome work place
stocker (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYMay 5, 2014
Pros: my boss and the employess
Cons: pizza treats and holiday food
i would stock shelves and help customers

i learned how to do inventory and stock

management was very stricked but fun

the hardest part of the job would be some of the customers

the most enjoyable part of the job would be my boss he mad work hard but fun .

1 2 3 4 5

About Christmas Tree Shop

Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB) has everything you need to play "house" for real. It's the nation's #1 superstore domestics retailer with about – Read more