Christofle, a Luxury Home and Lifestyle company, founded in Paris in 1832, is seeking a dynamic Special Projects Manager for it’s New York Headquarters. This individual must be hard-working, motivated, flexible, and willing to pitch in at a moment’s notice. This position has interaction in nearly all aspects of company operations. Candidate should be willing to travel, able to lift 40 pounds, and have strong problem solving skills. A strong knowledge of computers is needed for this position. If you don’t know the solution to a problem, you must have the ability and initiative to find it. You must be willing to get your hands dirty.
- Retail support including back of house operations, logistics and systems/IT
- Project manage new store openings and renovations
- Provide support to Executive Vice President
- Perform retail store audits and site visits
- Coordinate and implement engraving program
- Give basic computer assistance when needed and act as liaison with 3rd party IT service
- Cover manager absences in retail stores as necessary
- Assist in execution of Market Showroom plan twice yearly (paint, build, set)
- Help coordinate Christofle Sample Sale twice yearly
- Participate in physical inventory on bi-annual basis
- Research solutions to varied problems and implement them, looking for ways to optimize the company as a whole.
If your skills, experience and enthusiasm for our brand align with this position’s requirements and responsibilities, please forward your resume with a cover letter expressing why you are our ideal candidate. 2+ years of previous proven experience in sales, construction oversight, IT systems support, or as executive assistant will help put you ahead of the crowd.
Compensation package includes base salary commensurate with experience plus annual and other bonus potential as well as a wide ranging benefits package including comprehensive health and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and other benefits. Candidate must be eligible to work for any US employer WITHOUT visa sponsorship.