CHRISTUS Continuing Care

CHRISTUS Continuing Care Employer Reviews

Open discrimination, questionable accounting practices
Accountant (Former Employee), Irving, TxMay 29, 2014
Pros: ok lunch room
Cons: abusive environment for some, with hours and words from management
Worst place I have ever seen managers who openly discriminate against employees. Managers who lack accountability and accounting knowledge. No work life balance at all unless you were married with children. HR in name only.
Good company terrible location
Server (Former Employee), Coppell,TXFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits, laidback environment
Cons: unprofessional supervisor, childish coworkers, unfair lead person
But I started working as a server. It was laid back and I like how I don't have to do too much duties compare to my last dietary job. Some of the residents are very nice and understanding especially if you are training. Not too many assisted living has residents who will respect that you are training. Now as the staff I was working with, it was nothing – more... but prejudice that they "fired" me because they want keep the Coppell students working while letting me go for no reason when I reported the associates numerous times to the supervisor(who was being lazy to make them stop) the lead person who happens to be 28 and acts very childish like the young associates and lets them get away with everything. And every weekend their isn't some type of supervisor to watch over the kitchen staff which can cause the young associates to try get one innocent person fired for no reason and get away with it. If their was a diverse group associates working in the kitchen and MATURE supervisors; everything would be good instead of nothing but whites and Mexicans. – less
Good Company to work for
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 24, 2013
Very busy, I learned the Home Care side which was enjoyable. Co workers were awesome. The hardest part was communication the most enjoyable was the people.