GENERAL FUNCTION - In broad terms, describe the purpose of position.
Responsible for selecting product from warehouse shelves according to customer, work order and transfer pick tickets. Performs job using standard picking procedures.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Responsible for selecting product using assigned pick tickets
- Locates parts on warehouse shelves and picks line items by part # and quantity
- Works with Order Expeditor concerning all customer orders
- Incomplete orders and orders with differing pack-out quantities go to Expeditor
- Responsible for keeping primary shelves clean and in an orderly fashion.
- Responsible for sweeping and maintaining cleanliness of warehouse as needed
- Will assist in picking the transfer orders to other warehouses as needed
- Assists in picking work orders as needed
Experience and Skills Required: Basic math and reading skills required. Light warehouse experience would be a plus but not necessary. Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 pounds. Attention to detail needed.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment. Position involves lifting, standing, and walking.
Hours are 7:30 am - 12:30 pm or 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer