Chrysler Employee Reviews in United States

a typical day at work
OPERATOR - FILL-IN TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJuly 16, 2016
A typical day at work,consists of ten through twelve hour shifts. with a production order of 650 cars. air circulation is poor and the mats are give or take poor. leads to feet issues.
Pros
friendly managment
Cons
poor air circulation
Exciting and Fun place to work
Product Specialist/Sales (Former Employee) –  Vannuys, CaJuly 14, 2016
Most of the time a typical day is to sell vehicles and make customers happy with their purchase. I have learned to grow tough skin. Management should really take some time and talk to their workers, give compliments when due, they should relax and get to know your employees strong and weak areas, I feel to improve their performances. The hardest part is when management is not happy everyone gets in trouble.. The most enjoyable part is see the customer BIG BIG smiles when they get their automobiles and leave.
Pros
Hour lunch breaks
Cons
n/a
Overall
Floater/Quality Control Specialist/Area Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 12, 2016
I loved working for this company, I was able to be part of a great union that provided coverage and inspiration. I was able to learn from the best and work along side of some great people.
Pros
Work hours, salary, benefits
Cons
Long work hours
An old plant with old people with a lot of things that can be improve but the people here has a lot of time doing the same things
LOGISTIC PLANNER (Current Employee) –  Saltillo, North engine plantJuly 7, 2016
Here at plant are a lot of people working since 1980 and is hard to change some thing that can improve the process because they have all the live doing the same.
Pros
Salary, not a lot of pressure
Cons
A complicated stucture
It was a great place to work and learn
Cost Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 7, 2016
I started very young at the bottom of the salary level and worked very hard to work my way up thru the management chain. I learned a lot about the professional environment and value the experience I had as an employee.
Pros
Opportunity to advance
Cons
Some employees didn't carry their responsibilities
Very old school managemnet style
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJuly 3, 2016
I liked to work with co workers however the management style of confrontational approach and constantly abusing the power was not the type of environment one would call it a healthy place to work. Compensation was ok, however Plant Manager style was just terrible. This was leading to a lot of chaos and usually ending up with wrong decisions and mistakes. I do not wish this upon anyone.
Oakmont
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 1, 2016
I loved this job just wish the company was still opened I would have a manager position by now. I miss here
Productive workplace
Production Operator/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 8, 2016
Great job, but limited chances to be full-time. If that was resolved would continue employment. World class manufacturing building high quality off road vehicles.
fast past environment
Customer Support tier 2 (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 6, 2016
A typical day would be getting 2-5 new cases from my district and reaching out to them, identifying the problem and how we can fix it. We would also contact their car dealer to relay any info and check up on stats updates. We made are own callbacks and manage our cases independent. The supervisor and managers are all helpful and will help if a case needs extra help, Almost all your calls were tough cause we were dealing with people who bought a car and their was something wrong with it. They always have games and prizes for those who complete cases within a current time. everyone was friendly and would help each others cases if needed.
Pros
get lunchroom with chef, great rewards
Cons
tough/intense customers/problems
very nice building
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2016
worked in Internet Sales and had a good manager
too many meetings most days
most enjoyable was taking care of my customers
Pros
co-workers
Cons
small office
Great people
Service Advisor for Chevrolet (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MNJune 2, 2016
Everyday was a new vehicle with a different problem to fix. Never a dull moment. Enjoy all of my co-workers, customers, hours and location off a major highway. Always a busy place to be.
car delaership
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCJune 2, 2016
Co-workers are cut throat and unwilling to help. Learned who can be trusted and actually learned alot about how a dealership operates. Management has little to no interest in the lower employees.
The best place I ever worked until I got laid off
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 27, 2016
This was the best job I have worked at. If you had an idea your management would support you. The technology was always changing to keep up with the new. So you have the opportunity to always learn something new.
Pros
great environment for learning new technologies
Cons
Had to work a lot of long hours
Very productive and interesting
assembler/welder, stock handler, machine operator (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WI 53140May 20, 2016
When I got hired as a 20 year old, I was a little tentative and naive.
Over the next 34 years I worked many jobs within the factory. From the assembly line to the housekeeping duties to machine set-up and cleaning. Very exciting and a fast work pace. Learned to work as a
team and found this to be the most beneficial.
Surviving the the US automotive industries
Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 15, 2016
In spite of many industry problems, Chrysler has always found a way to stay in business. However, some of the changes had to be painful for the employees.
Pros
Always finds a way to keep going
Cons
Jobs sometimes have to be sacraficed
Chrysler
Yard Worker (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILMay 10, 2016
Great place to work. Wonderful management and co-workers. Everyone there was able to work as a team and push each other in the right direction to get the work done as quickly and efficiently.
Great Opportunity
Team Support (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 4, 2016
The Auto Industry has so many aspects as far as knowledge about the vehicles that were produced. Assembly workers put all the parts onto the vehicle then many people inspect before time to deliver across the United States or car dealerships.
Pros
Learn many skills
chrysler
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 2, 2016
love working for fca
the pay and benefits were the best I ever had
love working here just the layoffs suck
enjoy my job work is easy
Chrysler Capital isa great job
Funding Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 24, 2016
My job is very easy and time consuming. The people i work with are awesome.. Management is ok could e better , that' at ay job. My coworkers i love them, we have a good time at work. The hardest part about my job is that things are changing every other day.
Great company, busy schedule
Chrysler Material Liaison - WTAP (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIApril 21, 2016
great compensation and room for advancement. Very fast paced and high stress. If you can manage the hours and the stress its a great gig.