Chrysler Employee Reviews

Chrysler
Certified operator (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIMay 18, 2015
Pros: Work hours, Pay
As a certified production operator, I was required to use equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along a production line. while working a certified production operator i was required to lift heavy machinery and work along an assembly line during my 8-10 hour work shift.
Great opportunity for education
Robotics Engineer, Automatic equipment repairman (Former Employee), Newark De.May 1, 2015
Pros: wage, benefits
Cons: long hrs. environment
I started at Chrysler right out of high school in 1972 until I retired in 2006. It was a great job to have while raising a family and a great opportunity to further my education.
productive work place with respected reputation
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Florence, KYMay 1, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch every Saturday and chrysler incentives for selling select cars.
Cons: Straight commission can be hard at times when our store is slow or in the winter months.
A typical day at work is selling 2 cars a day an keeping customers happy. Answering questions in person an over phones. I learned how to completely satisfy customers by trying to meet them half way on things and try to get them the numbers they came for. I leaned how to work as a team to accomplish goals and listen to more experienced salesman. My managers are fir an very helpful. They trained me to be the best salesman I can be and never give up. They are very inspirational an motivating. My co-workers are also helpful and respectful. Very professional and well educated people. The hardest part of the job to me is down time. I try to stay busy and talk to as many people as I possibly can to keep my sales up an keep my customers happy. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I don't have a manager over my back all day and I can work comfortable an not under any pressure.
Test Driver
Vechile Test Driver (Former Employee), Yucca, AZApril 25, 2015
Loved it, Working for Chrysler was an excellent experience. The supervisor where easy to get along with. Great leadership, Awesome pay schedules.
great workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIApril 22, 2015
great place to work.Really enjoyed working here. Great management and work culture. Defined process and controlled environment.
Not bad environment
Capital Funding Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 12, 2015
Pros: Laid back atmosphere
Cons: Hard to advance
Dallas, TX

Company has many perks but seems to be hard to move into another position at times which can be discouraging.

Good benefits.

Laid back environment.

Good 401k and pay is not too bad
Skilled trades wprk was great.
Journey Level Industrial Pipefitter (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIApril 12, 2015
A company that doesn't hold you back from achieving your goals. I worked on the heat for the plant and was allowed to take care of production problems without going through supervisors. made the job very efficient.
It's a Job
Lot Attendant & part time Dispatcher (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 6, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: Working Overtime is always expected even if you can't
Being a Lot attendant is not an extremely hard job, it is however a very busy job. You find yourself running around a lot but if you are consistent you can get a lot done. Coworkers are all a great group of guys, even the lower management cares about the low guy on the totem pole. I learned a lot of basic car management from working at Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. Hardest part of the job is balancing responsibilities. Best part of the Job is finishing for the day, that and overtime is plentiful.
tempt job
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIApril 1, 2015
I work for the company pic it was a tempt job. only thing we did was inspector car parts n write down if they were the how many parts were incorrect and correct. We suppose to have a set number done.
Maintenance Supervisor
Maintenance supervisor (Current Employee), Kokomo, IndianaMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: Expect a lot from management even when it's not your fault
Some days can be difficult depend on which department you are in. Work load is not divided equally among management. The hardest part of the job is spare parts.
Good money for a hard job and environment
I E Manager (Former Employee), Fenton, MOMarch 13, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: work life
Good money for a hard job and environment. the job and the plant were difficult and not much fun, but the money was excellent.
Great plant
Technician (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 4, 2015
Pros: being apart of history in building cars
The Chrysler plant was a nice place to work. Solid team members made the work go by smooth.The hardest thing was probably the plant bringing in new cars. Only for the first few days until the whole line got a hang of it.
Very productive workplace
Press Operator (Former Employee), Warren, MIFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good work hours
Cons: short breaks on lines
I enjoyed working on the line and working as a team with my co-worker. we always had a good day because we would work smart and get the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the bonus at the end of the quarters.I learned to operate difference machines on the lines and how to manage them.
Physically demanding but rewarding job
GSO, Assembler, Inspector, Relief/repair person (Former Employee), Fenton, MOFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: the money, the benefits
Cons: physically demanding, early hours
This job was home away from home. It was hard work but that builds character and makes for a rewarding look back! Kept me in good shape and provided a comfortable lifestyle!
It was my first real job and I will always remember everyone.
Administration Assistant/Office Clerk (Former Employee), Kinston, NCFebruary 20, 2015
I learned all my bookkeeping skills, customer service and loyalty to my employer and employee. This job made me what I am today and I am very proud to say that.
Good job
Macine/Computer Operator (Former Employee), Kokomo, INFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good work
Cons: management/union
Most days were fun working close with friends. Most work was made to be as easy as possible but some machines required heavier lifting or dirty work. Management doesn't seem to ever know whats going on though and would often create chaos in the work place just for the sake of it. Union is deteriorating quickly and becoming almost completely powerless.
great pay, no time for family
Production Operator (Current Employee), Toledo, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great pay/ benefits, bonuses and profit sharing
Cons: no personal time
all of your life is pretty much devoted to the company, they do take good care of you and family though, it is very repetitive work and you work an average of 60 hrs. per week plus extra overtime some weeks, they do have incentives such as profit sharing, bonuses, etc...
My first job out of Graduate school
Multiple Management Positions (Former Employee), Field Offices and Corporate HeadquartersFebruary 13, 2015
Large company with a small company cultural feel. People cared about each other and it made it easier during ownership changes and bankruptcy.
A typical day at chrysler.
Assembly line worker (Current Employee), Belvidere, ILFebruary 9, 2015
I work ten hour shifts on crazy hours. Management and our union are constantly fighting about whats best for the company vs what's best for us. It's hard to balance a home life with chrysler life. The hardest part of this job is working with people and doing the same thing ten hours straight. The best part is the pay and insurance.
PeopleSoft DBA
PeopleSoft Admin (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 2, 2015
Bharath has over 10 yrs exp in PeopleSoft DBA with upgrade, implementation and maintenance experience.
Good team handling skills.
Involved in the PeopleSoft application tasks such as performing project migrations using STAT and app designer, managing and troubleshooting PeopleSoft infrastructure including application servers, web/PIA services, process schedulers, etc. running on PeopleTools 8.5x.

Worked on issues reported by the application team, troubleshoot and provide resolution for different types of issues.

Currently involved in project planning for HRMS tools upgrade to version 9.2