Chrysler

Chrysler Employee Reviews

Skilled trades wprk was great.
Journey Level Industrial Pipefitter (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIApril 12, 2015
A company that doesn't hold you back from achieving your goals. I worked on the heat for the plant and was allowed to take care of production problems without going through supervisors. made the job very efficient.
It's a Job
Lot Attendant & part time Dispatcher (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 6, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: Working Overtime is always expected even if you can't
Being a Lot attendant is not an extremely hard job, it is however a very busy job. You find yourself running around a lot but if you are consistent you can get a lot done. Coworkers are all a great group of guys, even the lower management cares about the low guy on the totem pole. I learned a lot of basic car management from working at Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. Hardest part of the job is balancing responsibilities. Best part of the Job is finishing for the day, that and overtime is plentiful.
tempt job
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIApril 1, 2015
I work for the company pic it was a tempt job. only thing we did was inspector car parts n write down if they were the how many parts were incorrect and correct. We suppose to have a set number done.
Maintenance Supervisor
Maintenance supervisor (Current Employee), Kokomo, IndianaMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: Expect a lot from management even when it's not your fault
Some days can be difficult depend on which department you are in. Work load is not divided equally among management. The hardest part of the job is spare parts.
Good money for a hard job and environment
I E Manager (Former Employee), Fenton, MOMarch 13, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: work life
Good money for a hard job and environment. the job and the plant were difficult and not much fun, but the money was excellent.
Great plant
Technician (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 4, 2015
Pros: being apart of history in building cars
The Chrysler plant was a nice place to work. Solid team members made the work go by smooth.The hardest thing was probably the plant bringing in new cars. Only for the first few days until the whole line got a hang of it.
Very productive workplace
Press Operator (Former Employee), Warren, MIFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good work hours
Cons: short breaks on lines
I enjoyed working on the line and working as a team with my co-worker. we always had a good day because we would work smart and get the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the bonus at the end of the quarters.I learned to operate difference machines on the lines and how to manage them.
Physically demanding but rewarding job
GSO, Assembler, Inspector, Relief/repair person (Former Employee), Fenton, MOFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: the money, the benefits
Cons: physically demanding, early hours
This job was home away from home. It was hard work but that builds character and makes for a rewarding look back! Kept me in good shape and provided a comfortable lifestyle!
It was my first real job and I will always remember everyone.
Administration Assistant/Office Clerk (Former Employee), Kinston, NCFebruary 20, 2015
I learned all my bookkeeping skills, customer service and loyalty to my employer and employee. This job made me what I am today and I am very proud to say that.
Good job
Macine/Computer Operator (Former Employee), Kokomo, INFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good work
Cons: management/union
Most days were fun working close with friends. Most work was made to be as easy as possible but some machines required heavier lifting or dirty work. Management doesn't seem to ever know whats going on though and would often create chaos in the work place just for the sake of it. Union is deteriorating quickly and becoming almost completely powerless.
great pay, no time for family
Production Operator (Current Employee), Toledo, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great pay/ benefits, bonuses and profit sharing
Cons: no personal time
all of your life is pretty much devoted to the company, they do take good care of you and family though, it is very repetitive work and you work an average of 60 hrs. per week plus extra overtime some weeks, they do have incentives such as profit sharing, bonuses, etc...
My first job out of Graduate school
Multiple Management Positions (Former Employee), Field Offices and Corporate HeadquartersFebruary 13, 2015
Large company with a small company cultural feel. People cared about each other and it made it easier during ownership changes and bankruptcy.
A typical day at chrysler.
Assembly line worker (Current Employee), Belvidere, ILFebruary 9, 2015
I work ten hour shifts on crazy hours. Management and our union are constantly fighting about whats best for the company vs what's best for us. It's hard to balance a home life with chrysler life. The hardest part of this job is working with people and doing the same thing ten hours straight. The best part is the pay and insurance.
PeopleSoft DBA
PeopleSoft Admin (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 2, 2015
Bharath has over 10 yrs exp in PeopleSoft DBA with upgrade, implementation and maintenance experience.
Good team handling skills.
Involved in the PeopleSoft application tasks such as performing project migrations using STAT and app designer, managing and troubleshooting PeopleSoft infrastructure including application servers, web/PIA services, process schedulers, etc. running on PeopleTools 8.5x.

Worked on issues reported by the application team, troubleshoot and provide resolution for different types of issues.

Currently involved in project planning for HRMS tools upgrade to version 9.2
Rebirth of a manufacturer finding its legs.
❸ Service Director (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: lots of room for growth
Cons: not there yet
Chrysler is a new a different American car company. They are trending to be better and different. Very fun!

RAM trucks are the best ever.
Best Job ever
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), Sanford FloridaJanuary 28, 2015
Cons: went out of business and long hours
Being my own boss and control over my own money. I was a sales person who moved up to Internet sales to Internet Sales Manager. I had the best workmates and we were a great team.
Awesome
Aero Thermal Technician (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a/
Professional and awesome company to work for.....................................................great management and people
teamwork
team leader (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: lots of new training
Cons: no advancements
during my fifteen years with Chrysler I learned to work better with others as a team and that all new ideas should be considered to have a safer more efficient workplace
Great temporary experience.
Endurance Driver (Former Employee), Chelsea, MIJanuary 10, 2015
Drove test vehicles on set roads within the proving grounds. Test the endurance and durability of the vehicle assigned.
Chrysler was a great place to work, with great benefits.
Auto Worker (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long strenuous hours
Chrysler was a great place to work, although the hours were long. But overall, I enjoyed my time there.

About Chrysler

Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics – Read more

Chrysler Salaries