Chrysler

Chrysler Employer Reviews

great place to work but hard work at the same time
Line worker (Former Employee), OhioSeptember 12, 2014
working on a line working on car parts on your feet for 8 or more hours a day how to make a torque converter. the management was great they took the time out to show me what was what and how to do it the write way.the hardest part for this job was the standing but i got over it and did it. working in this big place with people you would love to call family that's the way they looked at everyone. and that's a great feeling when your new in a place.
good place to work
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 6, 2014
great benefits, room for advancement. good communications, a lot of overtime if you enjoy ti
Management culture is very cooperative
Powertrain System Cost Engineer - Mechanical (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 23, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: contracted employee, long commute distance
I have been working in this position for a short time and have expanded my understanding of more of the business side of the automotive business. My ability to interface with any level of management continues to be a great skillset. The culture is very few levels of management compared to GM and Ford.
Nice, clean enviorment to work in.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Warren, MIAugust 14, 2014
Nice, friendly place to work. Good benefits and great people to work with.
Exciting.
Engineering manager (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 9, 2014
Exciting place to work. Diverse opportuties
Ññnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn nnnnnn
Nnnnnmmmnnmnn
Overall very stressful
Maintenance Facilitator (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJuly 31, 2014
Highly productive atmosphere. A lot of people there didn't care about the job. Management was not the best to work with.
productive and fun place to work
Sales and Service Porter (Former Employee), Hemet, CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch every sunday
Cons: health care
The hardest part of the job is to wash the car and fuel it up before the customer gets out of finance.The car needs to be shine and clean before i deliver it to the customer
Excellent job with excellent workers
Assembler (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJuly 25, 2014
Best job, we took pride in what we built for the consumers.Very goo place to work
Good pay and benefits, little time for anything else
Assembly Line (Former Employee), ToledoJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: repetitive, long work weeks, physically demanding
I was there for over 2 years. As a new employee you have no rights or respect. Usually you get the jobs no one else wants and you often stay after to build or stock parts. If you can't learn the jobs or do them in a timely manner they will toss you out and find someone who will.When I was there it was an 11 hour 6 day work week. IT WAS TERRIBLE! Now it is 8 hour shifts but plan on working almost every Saturday, sometimes Sunday as well. The job is super repetitive, you do the same jobs over and over day after day. It is a physical , fast paced job so plan on being sore regularly .Very little downtime and always on your feet.
A fast paced business that keeps you on your toes thinking
Materials Flow Supervisor (Current Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 17, 2014
Pros: experience, critical thinking, fast paced
Cons: long hours, minimal days off, employee relations
A great place to learn logistics, union relations, multi-tasking, and quick thinking.
Fun work with my Co-worker
Material Handler (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 13, 2014
Pros: hire internaly
Cons: this job will or can break your body down.
I like that I learn something new and the people I work with. iidont like the fact the company dont care about there employees heath and family.
productive/ very professionable
team lead quality (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 8, 2014
Pros: great pay/ benefits
Cons: young managment
5 star management/how to perform duties in a world class company
N/a
Production Operator (Former Employee), Trenton, MIJuly 2, 2014
The work at chrysler was easy. I worked in the engine plant where most of the engines for dodge and chrysler cars was made.
Plant setting
Production Operator (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: too far away
5:30- on the line
11:00- lunch
4:00- off work

* standing 10hrs straight
Terrible days at Chrysler
Hoister (Former Employee), Warren, MIJune 25, 2014
At Chrysler a typical day would be the same routine daily. Your gonna come in and do the same exact job you did the day before. I didn't really learn much from the job besides how some of the cars run and really knowing the cars inside and out. Management to me didn't care much about the employees the only cared about production. My co-workers weren't always the happiest people to be around. The hardest part of the job was the constant work back and fourth and the breaks weren't hardly long enough for the amount of work that your doing. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Family feeling work place
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Newark, DelawareJune 23, 2014
Pros: pay and benifits
Cons: never knowing when you had to work overtime
My vast work experience have been in manufacturing. I was force to take an altering route with my career due to economics reasoning's. I believe that the manufacturing industries are on a positive turn around. Although I enjoy being a realtor; I would like to return to manufacturing industry.
Chrysler
Production Operator (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJune 20, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: no cons.
Most days are repetitive. My coworkers were fun to work with. Working with my team was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Overall I would still be an employee working for the company if not for plant closings .
production assembler (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 16, 2014
Pros: benefits, health insurance, pay increases, holiday time off .
Cons: away from home and family a lot, time off was mostly used up resting and recuperating to return to work.
The job itself overall was very demanding , physically, mentally stressful. It had its minuses and pluses as jobs go, I liked most the benefits and holiday time off at the time . It could was very demanding time wise and personally away from home , family a lot.. It was interesting like a home away from home in many respects , many interesting people from different walks of life and backgrounds . I would have to say the benefits were great , had the plant closures here not have happend I would still be employed there .
Financial Analyst/Buyer - Contract (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJune 9, 2014
It was a great experience. I worked with many great people. I had the opportunity to work in 2 different departments.
LOVED MY JOB
General Laborer/ INSPECTOR (Former Employee), 9MI AND MOUND RD.June 6, 2014
Pros: good, job security
Cons: should have worked longer
I LOVED, WORKING FOR CHRYSLER'S. THE COMPANY, WAS GOOD TO ME AND MY CHILDREN, FOR 32 YEARS...WISH, I COULD GO BACK

About Chrysler

Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics – Read more