Chrysler

Chrysler Employer Reviews

Executive protection
Provided executive protection (Former Employee), Inkster Rd. Farmington Hill, MISeptember 3, 2013
Pros: greta people to work with
Cons: long hours when working
Extensive travel, unusual hours, long working hours in short spurts.
It was a nice place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Kokomo, INAugust 29, 2013
Pros: the job was close to my house
Cons: working by my self
I worked 3rd shift and most of the time by myself so made nights long. I learned basic computer skills. Co-worker were nice and good to work with.The hardest part of job was to remember the different gates.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Kokomo, INAugust 26, 2013
Pros: dsicount on vehicles
Got fire fighter 1& 2& &3
Got my Masters degree
I was the security supervisor over 25 guards we took care of safty, fire, and security over the midnight shift over 3 Chrysler Plants
shipping and receiving
shippping/receiving (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIAugust 16, 2013
Inventory control, stock chasing, shipping/receiving, and collaborated with a team.
productive and fun work place
Cleaner/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 16, 2013
great hours and over time
friendly work place
great pay
your day is what you make it.
Great Company To Work For
Assembly Manager & United States Air Force (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MIAugust 15, 2013
I love the company which is why I have been an employee for over 15 years.
Made a go of it
Service Manager (Former Employee), Anderson, TNAugust 9, 2013
Kokomo Chrysler after closing decided to open new business in Anderson IN and I was made Service Manager, But the business was failing and they were making the decision to once again to close their doors,
and that was when I had made the decision to transfer to Tennessee and give it a try.
Corporate improvement, lean leader in managing cross-functional efforts through effective and lean and six sigma strategies
Technical Cost Reduction Management (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 8, 2013
Pros: good team
Cons: stagnant
Strong and passionate leader who can motivate team members. Diligent in attaining improvement goals and building strong professional relationships in making a difference to the business. Working with suppliers on cost reduction ideas for implementation into current and future model vehicles.
Fun and well managed workplace
Tire and Lube Specialist (Current Employee), St. Petersburg FlJuly 29, 2013
Pros: saturdays are free lunch
Cons: short breaks
ive learned alot in the short time i have been there. i have learned to be more efficient in what i do.
Line Worker (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 28, 2013
Pros: wages, benefits
Cons: short breaks, management
Easy work, but not for me. The work was very easy, and the hours were nice. The bosses were not the best but that somethings that varies. My coworkers were ok, but the tenured one did nothing. Standing all day was really tough.
Exciting work place with many opportunities to work in different depatrments
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Warren, MIJuly 24, 2013
Pros: great learning experience and great company
Cons: not enough traing in the beginning
Work different jobs, I learned all the parts of and how to assemble the 3.7, 4.7 and 5.7 motors, management was okay like all co-workers. Hardest part was learning the motors. Most enjoyable was when i learned the motors i was able to detect when parts were missing or defective or missing.
Great Health Insurance for the entire family
Line Assembly, Full-Time (Current Employee), Dundee, MIJuly 23, 2013
Chrysler offers great health insurance for my entire family at a very low cost
Hard work and great co worker to be a team and family with
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 22, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: alot of physical work
Great Company to work for enjoy how everyone is like a family.
No fun -difficult work environment & job assignment
Tech II--Auto Jeep Assemblly (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 19, 2013
Pros: earnings
Cons: physical labor very difficult
The job require you to be on your feet, all day, and quickly perform your assembly assignments correctly.
Chrysler is a shrinking company in a shrinking industry as Foreign competition takes a greater share of the markert
Master Blackbelt (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MichiganJuly 16, 2013
Pros: discount cars and parts
Cons: healthcare, holidays
Chrysler is cutting benefits, pay and opportunities. Chrysler is a shrinking company in a shrinking industry as foreign competition takes a greater share of the market. Chrysler is not leading the coming electric vehicle revolution.
A world of opportunity.
Legal Assistant and Human Resource (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJuly 8, 2013
Pros: diversity
Many opportunities working for a large corporation. Worked as a contractor at Chrysler for 15+ years. Started out in Human Resources and worked in that group for 11 years. Moved to The Office of the General Counsel and worked in that area for nearly 5 years.
Typical Auto Manufacturing Company
Assembler (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJuly 5, 2013
Pros: money, job sevurity
Cons: management, hours, overtime
Great Great great pay! Drama all the time with union and management. Fun place to work though!
Vast array of opportunities in financial positions
Manager, Securitization Administration (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MichiganJune 28, 2013
Pros: opportunites to change positions or for advancement
Cons: inefficient processes, work/family conflicts
Chrysler provided me with an ability to change finance positions, performing tasks that were very different and technical, while retaining my seniority. Great work environment with health activity center on work property. As a very large company some inefficiency with multiple areas performing similar tasks.
Good place to work and great people to work with.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 26, 2013
Pros: rewarding and great benefits package
Cons: long hours and manual labor
As a service technician you help customers by diagnosing and repairing problems with their vehicle. Management handled all issues very well and co-workers were available for advice/help anytime. Hardest part of the job by far was the diagnosis of problems that had never been documented on prior vehicles. Most rewarding and enjoyable part of the job – more... was giving the customer their vehicle back with all problems fixed correctly. – less
A good place to work
Product Designer Catia/NX Teamcenter (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJune 24, 2013
A typical day was lot of meeting and I learned how to use NX software and co-workers where great and the best part is that it was a challenging

About Chrysler

Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics – Read more