CHS Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAAugust 14, 2017
I had a very healthy career with this company for years
I decided to move and venture out to do other types of customer service
I have changed into retail and customer service
Pros
Excellent wage
Workplace culture changing
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 11, 2017
Culture is shifting but slowly. Great benefits and work-life balance. The hardest part of the job is lack of career advancement. The best part of job is knowing you are part of a large cooperative.
Productive and fun
Central Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXAugust 8, 2017
Working for CHS was a great life experience. I learned quite a bit about the medical industry and definitely would love to advance further in the medical field.
Pros
Pto, free lunches, free accessories
Cons
Overtime
Management changes makes for unstable enviroment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNAugust 7, 2017
Each division is different. A good division makes for a great job.On the other hand some divisions are very unstable. Good benefits, great co-workers.
Descent
Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 2, 2017
Not a terrible place to work depending on your manager. Insurance not so great. PTO is good and holidays are good - they let you go early on most days before a holiday.
Cons
Middle management, uncertainty of future
Great employee atmosphere
Accounts Resolution Expert (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 19, 2017
Productive work place with good employee relations. They often have employee raffles for moral and allow the employee's to have Pot Luck's and food days.
Pros
Excellent bonus structure
Cons
Attendance policy
Great company
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNJuly 16, 2017
This is my first large company, and my experience so far has been great. My manager leaves me alone as long as I get my job done, and our team works fast and resolves issues quickly.
great place to work
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 5, 2017
chs is a fast paced environment with the opportunity to grow in the company. Everybody I work with is pretty friendly. Great company and benefits are awesome as well!
A Great Place to Learn
PROVIDER ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 1, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company and still keep many friends whom I met there. Great management, lots of good times such as birthday parties and personal recognition for achievements.
Pros
Friendly work atmosphere
Cons
Time constraints on getting the job done, lots of paper pushing and eye-strain, Stress from having to rely on carriers to help get your job done.
Just worked PRN
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant PRN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, INJune 21, 2017
I only worked her PRN for a limited amount of time. They company was very nice and through and made sure I was familiar with things before sending me out on my own.
Good Benefits.
Refund Analyst (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 18, 2017
Good company to work for, however, there is no room for advancement. A typical day at work is to make sure you work your amount of productivity daily. You strictly work independently so you have to rely on your self motivation.
A company that lacks values and management
IS Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 7, 2017
I worked at HQ in Nashville and I can tell you it was not a place to work at. The management lacked in every way, there was no direction or leadership and you were left to figure out what to do. It was very political and how well you did your job was not important. If they liked you ,then you were ok but if they heard something regardless of the truth then it was time for you to go. They will not tell you why because they can not say the real reason so they will make something up.
Pros
Cons
Managementoverall the whole company
Chs
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 5, 2017
Company no longer cares about it cosumers. More interested in hiring people who sit and talk on their phones than take an interest in the consumer. Not a good place to work.
Provides excellent customer service by answering product-related questions and helping customers locate store merchandise.
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 29, 2017
It was an Ok job the only problem there was the transportation from the general parking lot to the facility, only few busses available for hundred or workers. must of the time the waiting time time was around 45 minutes to reach the general parking.
Pros
paid and the shift
Cons
transportation to the facility
stressful place to work
APPEALS ASSISTANT/ INTAKE REP (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 29, 2017
i would not recommend this company to anyone. There is room for advancement but it comes with a price.They micro manage everything and they are late on bonus.
Productive and fun workplace
Youth care worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLMay 21, 2017
Typical work day will be provide high quality assistance to bring out customer sanctification. Enhancing team work skills and creating great business skills
Pros
networking
Cons
Short breaks
Ok place to work
Healthcare Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 19, 2017
Anyone who works there need to be self sufficient, and have thick skin. Management is bad at the pineville location. You do not get compensated for picking up extra if you are a CNA because you aren't seen as equal.
Cons
Over worked, Bad management, Not confidential
Lack of teamwork
RMA (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2017
Insurance is HSA, good incentives that can be completed to increase the monies in the acct.

PTO acrues weekly on Saturdays.

Holidays are not paid in offices, you must use your PTO.

Lack of teamwork; and too much high school drama.
Pros
Incentives for acruing money for HSA. By putting 6% in 401K, you are immediately 100% invested in CHS.
Cons
No teamwork, high school drama, management doesn't follow thru with employee concerns or complaints unless you are favorites.
Its an okay place to work
Functional Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNMay 11, 2017
its fine working at CHS, building could use some updating and they are currently in a hiring freeze and they are currently not paying out the variable pay to their employees
Buen ambiente laboral
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLMay 11, 2017
Buen salario, ambiente laboral favorable, buen horario