CHS

CHS Employer Reviews

Interseting company thats fun to work for
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSJuly 14, 2014
Preparing pallets for shipping, wrapping and making sure they are safe for transport.
very skilled
CHS/Inbound Sales (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJune 2, 2014
productive and fast paced, family oriented and commission based.
medical assistant
Medical Assistant/Nurse (Former Employee), Muncie, INMay 21, 2014
lots of changes in staff
changes in doctors

very demanding
dont pay well
challenging
Medical Collector (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNMay 2, 2014
The most important thing I learned was how to leave work at the door. It is challenging dealing with collections with today's economic hardships. I consistently met/exceeded goals set by the company.
Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Holyoke, COApril 2, 2014
Customers are fun to talk to and the coworkers are great to be around.
nice small office
Administrative Assistant/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Malvern, PAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: learned a l
Cons: smaill office did not have updated soft ware
support front desk, schedule surgeries at local hospital for woman health, check insurance, update patient information and insurance, file, fax and mail any record request, answer phones, order supplies for office, schedule lunch, assistant medical assistant and nurses cover for medical assistant, collect copays, end of the day charge entry, and batches.
Comparable salary for the region
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Jackson, TNMarch 11, 2014
Overall CHS is a good place to work. The PTO/Vacation package is disappointing because it is separate from the sick time and does not add up very quickly.
Small Company limited resources
Director Surgical Services (Former Employee), Seminole, FLJanuary 23, 2014
This company sold our small facility to HCA so it was a short term that I worked for CHS
Loved my job, prior to Management problems.
Eligibility Screening Services (Current Employee), Spokane Valley, WADecember 3, 2013
Pros: love the people i work with on a daily basis.
Cons: we definitely don't get compensated what we are worth.
I worked daily by myself, which got lonely if I didn't get to see any patients.
I learned about the ACA, which is starting in January 2014. And learned alot about different programs available to people based on their healthcare needs.
Management, was a bit unruly.
Co-workers are wonderful!
The hardest part of my job here, is that we are not always able – more... to help.
The most enjoyable is that even if I help one person by the end of my week, I am satisfied. – less
Change
PT Access Lead (Current Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 9, 2013
Flexability is required while working with the company. Things are always changing.
wonderful place for how care how your child be learn
Computer Teacher (Former Employee), amman - jordanOctober 1, 2013
Pros: discount for kids registration
Cons: health care, short break
• Lectured, demonstrated, and used audiovisual aids and computers to present academic, social, and motor skill subject matter to class.
• Taught subjects, such as math, science, or social studies.
• Prepared course objectives and outline for course of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of state and school.
• Prepared, administered, – more... and corrected tests, and records results.
• Assigned lessons, corrected papers, and heard oral presentations.
• Taught rules of conduct and maintained discipline and suitable learning environment in classroom and on playground.
• Evaluated student performance and discussed pupil academic and behavioral attitudes and achievements with parents.
• Kept attendance and grade records and prepared reports as required by school.
• Counseled pupils when adjustment and academic problems arise.
• Supervised outdoor and indoor play activities.
• Taught combined grade classes.
• Attended staff meetings, served on committees, and attended workshops and in-service training activities.
• Coordinated class field trip, Prepared bulletin boards – less
Fun place to work as a part timer
Receptionist (Former Employee), Marshall, MNSeptember 10, 2013
Lots of extra office work, fun environment, enjoyed customers
Client based company
Senior Program Residential Assistant (Current Employee), Ypsilanti, MIAugust 7, 2013
Pros: friendly environment, decent pay
Cons: dealing with behaviors
We work with clients with mental disorders and other various handi-cap to help them with their daily goals and life skills. management and co workers are friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job is sometimes dealing with client behaviors. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you are helping to make someone else's life better.
People are very freindly ,and helpful. We have monthly cookouts .
RN Quality Specialist (Current Employee), NMJuly 28, 2013
Pros: comfortable co-workers, excellent benefits, great doctors in the area.
Cons: cafe has some issues with healthy food choices.
CHS is a very stable company who prides all of its hospital on the excellent care they provide. We are Chest pain accredited ,Stroke cert., and in process of being Bariatric cert as well.
Benefits are very good and a huge plus.
Caring Environment
Admin Assist/Dept Med (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 24, 2013
Enjoy working in the Department of Medicine they are caring and considerate individuals that make my time here a pleasure.
Great Company, with a strong network!
Intern (Current Employee), Andale, KSJuly 9, 2013
I have enjoyed working at CHS, great people, all willing to help!
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSJune 28, 2013
Physically demanding and benefits were outstanding. The only company I've had the pleasure of working for who proudly makes domestic products for the everyday consumer.
This is an all around great company to work for.
Clinical Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2013
Meeting new people dayin and day out, people of all race and walkes of life. Never a same day in the lab you look forward to so many things. Working in the lab at CHS there's so much you can learn. For example you gain new medical terms everyday and there's always somebody watching your work. Working with people from all walks of life you gain things – more... from them such as friendships knowledge on different things. That's wonderful thing about working in healthcare knowing you can help somebody eles or make a difference in another persons life. – less
short or no lunches
General Laborer (Current Employee), Wykoff, MNMay 25, 2013
short and no lunches. no breaks and unable to complete tasks do to shortness of staff

Plaintiff – June 5, 2013

A federal lawsuit has been filed against CHS for 1) not paying for 15-minute morning safety meetings, 2) not paying for meal periods during which you may have to stop eating to load trucks or do other business, and 3) for "comp time" in lieu of paying for overtime (take time off on a later date instead of paying for overtime worked). Stand up for your your rights, and for those who are abused but are intimidated by management and too scared to say anything).

Workplace that values employee satisfaction
Medical Secretary (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 5, 2013
CHS provides employees with opportunity to advance in education and their career. They provide opportunities to better your health and family. I have numerous opportunities to learn different skills that will help in advancement in my career. Also, on a personal level, I have been able to take advantage of opportunities that improve my health and my – more... families health. I enjoy working for a company that treats everyone like they are part of a family. – less

1 2 3