Chubb Employee Reviews

Grateful for the experience
Assistant Vice President & Senior Claim Analyst (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJAugust 22, 2016
I am grateful to Chubb for the incredible opportunities they afforded me during my tenure. It is a highly professional and high stressed environment. However, to whom much is given much is expected and that certainly is the case at Chubb. Again, I am grateful for the time I spent there.
Pros
Highly professional group of employees
A great place to work that encompasses continuous learning.
Financial Analyst, Producer Billed (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 28, 2016
My typical day consists of investigating open receivable balances of various insurance polices.

I've learned both the operational and accounting processes of premium collection within the Producer Billed department, and the Receivables and Collections Management department.

Management, as well as my co-workers have been both understanding and helpful during my time as an employee.

The hardest part of my job is the handling of multiple priorities within strict time constraints. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction gained from learning more about a new line of business each day.
An interesting time of transition with the merger of Chubb and ACE
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 28, 2016
Chubb had a progressive culture that supported high morale with low turnover. The challenge will be integrating ACE in such a way as to continue this trend. Hopefully the transitioned company will emerge on the other side stronger and not weaker.
Unprofessional, horrible place to work
Sr. WC adjuster (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAAugust 14, 2016
I worked at this company for almost 2 years. I came in with experience in the Workers compensation industry, so I was very familiar with jurisdictional and typical claims practices. I was hired to cover NC, VA and SC. Once I got there, I was given a totally different jurisdiction. This is not an issue, as I am up for learning new states, but I was given takeover claims from another TPA in the amount of 200 files! With no formal training of the systems and with no time to get familiar with the new jurisdiction! It all went downhill from there. Management is very unprofessional. You have to be in the 'cool kid's' circle to get anywhere. I ultimately was given option to leave with severance and I took it. This the most unprofessional place (and ethically questionable) I have ever encountered. Stay away if you value your career in WC.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Unprofessional atmosphere, cliques, horrible training practices
Great company with financial strength
Partnership Associate (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 14, 2016
Multi billion dollar world wide company with great financial strength. The company has had large acquisitions in recent years and will take over the insurance market in the coming years. Great people to work with and a great number of long term employees.
Pros
Great benefits
Diversity
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whitehouse Station, NJApril 20, 2016
Fast pace environment with incoming calls up to 170 calls a day. With call being handled in its own unique way. Management provides the tool to performs the job to the best of our ability. Working with my peers to provide each call with WOW Customer Service after each call. The enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have provided excellent customer service.
Pros
Flexiable work days from home
ACE bought Chubb and kept Chubb brandname
REGIONAL WEB APPLICATIONS MANAGER LATAM (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLAugust 17, 2016
getting work at chubb is have a nice day with the environment that provides us with.

Due to the multiple applications that are are implementing is requires of much knowledge with the latest technologies.

Working for Chubb allows us to keep us updated in the area of information technology and systems management area.

I have a group of collaborators who oversaw in which we have created a good working environment by sharing knowledge and functions of our tasks of every day to provide the best service that the business requires.

When one enjoys what ago and likes the more difficult it becomes in the more easy to respond to any problems that may occur. Every day that I wake up is to submit many viscicitudes work but when one arrives with a mood of work everything will be only a setback.

Everything I do in my job I enjoy it because what I learned by vocation not by obligation and I like what I do.
Great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitehouse Station, NJJune 21, 2016
I worked for Chubb for 6 years, and it was a great experience, as I've worked with many different people there doing a lot of different functions. The experience and learning opportunity was well appreciated, as I love learning and doing different things.
Pros
Great People
Productive and fun to help customers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2016
Wells Fargo is a really great place to work. You get to help so many people with their finances, Learned a lot about customer service and many banking services.
Pros
Great benefits
Chubb
Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2016
Prior to recent acquisition, excellent culture and opportunities for growth. Smart management committed to keeping sound founding principles in place. Enjoyed working there for over 5 years.
Pros
Compensation, work culture
Cons
Technology
Associate Underwriter / Compliance Analyst
Commercial Lines Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJ 07059April 16, 2016
Commercial Lines Associate Underwriter for large national Special Risks Department. Promoted to Commercial Lines Compliance Analyst for Commercial Auto, Commercial Trucker, and Workers Compensation products.
Satisfied
AVP, Complex Casualty & Litigation (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJSeptember 5, 2016
Good Work environment, good compensation. Management is very technical and knowledgable. Many ongoing changes for the good. Challenging environment but very satisfying
Great learning opportunities
agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2016
Learned a lot about a variety of people. I acquired a lot of business education and worked with a great bunch of people. I started int mail room and worked my way up to an agent booking about 3 million dollars.
very good co to work for / no mico mangment / eveyone work togethr to get the job done
Technical Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2016
I think I was a great co to work for. Manger let you work on your own/ no looking over your shoulder. Everyone was very well respected. NO one was treat like a child.

Management was great if we were short in any dept / Management step in an help out. ... that makes for a great Co,

Well have employee day... were management serviced as lunch for the great work we have done.
Pros
is a very good co... very people org
Cons
no cons
Productive and Fun workplace
Underwriting Service Associate II (Current Employee) –  Whitehouse Station, NJJanuary 28, 2016
I work from 7:00am - 3:30pm with a 30 minute lunch. I work 8 hours a day. I come in and immediately log on and start my work for the day. There is time to go to the cafeteria to get coffee and breakfast. We can eat at our desk or eat in the caf. But for the most part I stay at my desk and work until it is time to go home. In between working there may be meetings to attend or classes to take.
Productive place to work
USAA (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 6, 2016
Would recommend for anyone starting out, however; it is not a "new" company, have not had that much experience with the new management as of yet since the buy over 6 months ago.
Growth opportunities
AVP Operations (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 9, 2016
This company promotes from within, which provides for growth opportunities. The current integration culture can be unnecessarily stressful and challenging.
Solid Company
CSR (Current Employee) –  Whitehouse Station, NJMay 23, 2016
Solid Company where there is room to grow. Seems to underpay it regards to other insurance companies. Learned a lot about insurance here.
Was just acquired by Ace. No job security.
Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJApril 6, 2016
Chubb is now owned by Ace. Most Chubb employees are leaving or have been let go. Future is very uncertain as is normal in an acquisition.
Wonderful working environment
Insurance Processor (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 31, 2016
Great place to work, efficient managers, cool co workers, and decent pay. best part would be the free parking everyday.
Cons
short lunch breaks