Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlet

Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlet Employee Reviews

Learned qutie alot about pet food
Team member/Cashier (Former Employee), Littleton, COOctober 16, 2014
Pros: free bag of dog food each month
Cons: never assisted in learning what was needed to move up in the company
Learned much about pet food, pet supplements and toys. Had a great supervisor and wonderful customers.
Fun work environment but difficult to advance
Team Member (Current Employee), Roseville, MNJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: free bag of pet food a month, flexible scheduling, and fun educational environment
Cons: hard to get promoted, doesn't pay enough
Fun work environment which is customer service based. Training program could be more regulated between the different locations with the help of a corporate training program which currently doesn't exist. I have learned lots of great information in regards to pet nutrition and products and it is necessary to know to help customers but with the amount you need to know they really should pay more. I have been with the company for 3 years but don't see the opportunity for promotion in the near future. They do promote some individuals and say they like to strive to promote internally but I am looking for another job because I can't live off of what they pay team members even with full time hours. Great flexibility with scheduling during school and that is why I have stayed so long.
Great job for minimum wage.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lakeville, MNAugust 13, 2012
Pros: fun enviorment
Cons: low pay raises
I liked working at Chuck & Don's, The raises are small, but better then most retail. You can advance easily if you can work nights and weekends. Management can very depending on store. They train you very well in pet nutrition.