Chuck E. Cheese

Chuck E. Cheese Employer Reviews

fun place
Birthday Coordinator (Former Employee), bronx nyApril 18, 2014
a great place to work. i leaned how to throw a party. management was horrible. coworkers we nice. the hardest thing was closing late at night.
Cook (Former Employee), Hampton, VAApril 17, 2014
My duties were to prep and cook fresh food upon request, I made sure that I kept my work area up clean and up to code.
Chuck e Cheese
Birthday Host (Former Employee), Roseville, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: free food, long breaks, fun enviorment
Cons: unfriendly coworkers
Working at Chuck E cheese came jam packed with fun and major responsibility

This was my first job I have ever had and i have experiences here that will last forever

My job was to please customers adults and children. I was a Birthday host i served food helped wrap up last minute gifts, set party decorations danced as the great Mr.chucky. And made – more... sure everyone had a great time.

After closing my duties were to clean the bathroom and the game room and re stock tables and toys – less
Fun Exciting environment
Birthday Hostess (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 16, 2014
Pros: it was easy to attain long shifts
Cons: sometimes it would get insane busy overwhelming some workers
Loved this job. Work is like play. You are serving birthday parties, dancing to entertain, helping with unwrapping gifts, consistently creating smiles, and laughter fills the room. I learned a lot about working hard and time management because parties were time constrained. Management was easy going and caring. Co-workers were always helpful. The girls – more... in the party room always help each other if one gets done before another. The hardest part of the job was having to tell parties they had to leave the area. The most enjoyable part was definitely the atmosphere and the passing on of smiles and happiness. – less
Very fun and exciting workplace as well as my favorite job
Cashier, Waitress, Customer Service (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 16, 2014
Pros: i love children, the organization and security.
Cons: manager's favoritism
Report to manager, get till, perform cashier duties, present pizza and drinks, wear chuck e suit, perform security.

I learned how to make pizza, and put coins and tickets in machines.

Management showed much favoritism.

Fun, outgoing, friendly, children loving co-workers.

Leaving.

The children having fun.
Fun Place, fast pace
Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 15, 2014
Implementing employee incentives to increase sales, trained, developed employees, handle customer complaints, maintained the required health and sanitation standards by law.
Can get crazy at times.
Cast Member (Current Employee), Independence, MOApril 15, 2014
Its a job. Not much else to say about it, my managers there are really good so that is a plus. I enjoy working on and fixing the games there as it feeds my mechanical appetite.
Busy workplace, pay never matched work performed
Party Hostess (Former Employee), Natick, MAApril 9, 2014
I would see how many birthdays I had for the day, set-up my first party. Seat guests, parents, and birthday kid. Explain how the party is going to go. Serve food, sing and dance with Chuck E, serve cake , cash the party out and clean-up when the party is over.
Most enjoyable part was the tips
fun work place / familys / kids.
Opening Manager (Former Employee), Danbury, CTApril 8, 2014
Pros: everyday we did something new.
Cons: no benefits.
The most enjoyable part of my job was always helping the customers and kids. I always got along greet with customers and Co Workers. This job did show me and teach me alot of skills. My co workers and I were all a team we always worked hard and got our jobs and duties done, even if it was independent or as a team. I was a opening manager and learned – more... alot. – less
Excellent Workplace to gain real world expeience
Assistant Manager, Fundraiser/Events Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbia, MOApril 4, 2014
Fun work environment
Management really helps employees grow as workers
family atmosphere both with customers and with employees
Fun, Fast Paced, and Full of Energy Workplace
Show room (Former Employee), Visalia, CAApril 4, 2014
Overall it was a fun experience, and I got to learn a lot about team work.
great for high schoolers who need a part time job
Coordinator (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2014
It was a fun place to start out. Chuck E Cheese offers schedules that are extremely flexible with school and extra-curricular activities. It is just one of those jobs you grow out of when you need more money and hours
Chuck E. Cheese
Maintenance/Cook/Cast Member (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 2, 2014
On a typical day at work I clean restrooms, maintain play area, remove garbage, watch kid check, operate cash register, and prepare meals and salad bar for customers.

The hardest part of the job is the low income and not receiving enough hours.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team and meeting new faces each day.
Not a bad first job
Party Host/Store Front Customer Relations (Former Employee), Boston MAApril 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Work environment was fairly face paced but stress free the majority of the time.
terrible to work at
Supervisor (Former Employee), oakland, floridaApril 2, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: dancing in smelly suits, disrespectful
they want you to put their work before your life. managers are lazy and they are bad. they sit in their office all day and expect employees to work hard with no higher pay.
fun place
Host (Former Employee), Novi, MIMarch 31, 2014
work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there. work there.work there. work there. work there. work there. work there.
Normal teenager job
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 29, 2014
It was a nice environment had a chance to trouble shoot games and diagnose problems.
Chuck E Cheese
Team member (Former Employee), Concord, CAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: fun, exciting just overall wonderful
A wonderful place to work very fun welcoming exciting. The management was very welcoming . My co-workers were wonderful we always had a great time. The most enjoyable thing about the job was the entertainment and interacting with the guest.
Good job
Party Host (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: discounts, cute kids, fun environment
Cons: no breaks, minimum pay, few hour, rude people
Rude parents and cute kids. good managers and co workers. Made a best friend
A typical day at work
CASHIER (Former Employee), Blaine, MNMarch 25, 2014
Pros: laughing
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Chuck E. Cheese is filled with laughter. That is the place where you 'expect the unexpeced'. The place is filled with people that are warm and very welcoming, I believed we made a good team all together. Everyone worked well with one another.

1 2 3 4 5

About Chuck E. Cheese

CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise – Read more

Chuck E. Cheese Photos