Chuck E. Cheese Employee Reviews

Not ideal
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDSeptember 22, 2017
Horrible management, hours are horrible. Long days, only have one 10 minute break, customers are rude, managers do not work or try to help you. Highly do not recommend this job or location.
Sucks and boring
Cook (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Worst place I ever worked on never recommend it to others not even people I hate. Never going back again to that place. Managers don’t know nothing about management
Cons
Lack of respect
Great workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 22, 2017
It's a great place to work with both parents and kids, Fun and fast -paced, learn great new management skills, Birthday Parties are the best part, First quarter is the busy time of the work year
Pros
$20 off lunch, Great team members, working with kids and games
Cons
Games break down(ticket jam)
Extremely Stressful
Opening Coordinator (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 21, 2017
Although I am sure it is every child's dream to one day work at Chuck E Cheese, it is an extremely stressful place to work. The management is in shambles and the drama there is worse than a high school.
The most stressful job ever
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 21, 2017
This company has a moto of "barely make it". They do just enough to get by. That I chose to leave it behind as soon as I could is a statement in it self.
Fun, fast-paced environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 21, 2017
I loved working here. It is a great starter job for teenagers/young adults. It works great as a first hospitality job or first job ever. The environment is fun and lively. Only work here if you want to work with lots of kids and lots of noise! The managers seek to help their employees grow and are always around to lend a hand.
great place if you love kids!
cashier/ party hostess (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 19, 2017
great place to work , everybody is friendly and helpful. they work with your schedule and make sure that you have everything you need to become successful at that location.
Pros
great discounts, moved up quickly, fun
Cons
sometimes really slow, nothing to do
Good
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Patchogue, NYSeptember 19, 2017
I received flexible hours. If I needed time off I was able to have it and I was able to find coverage. I was also given the opportunity to have a promotion.
It was a great place to work at
Kid check (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 19, 2017
What I liked about Chuck e cheese was I liked it and I miss working there I had fun times there and helping people and kids out I worked with nice people and what I learned there they treated me like family there.
Fun for kids
Game Technician (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYSeptember 18, 2017
The work environment is great when I worked there the staff help one another it was fun! The job is very fast passed they keep you on your toes and moving around !
Very cool place to work!
Opening Coordinator (Manager) (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Well this place took me in when I had no job. There General manager was the most professional guy I knew. When it came to running a good store he was the man. Culture was great there everyone got along had fun!
Pros
Free food, Appreciation gifts
Cons
Short breaks, slow career advancement
place to have fun
Party Host/Cashier/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Chuck E Cheese is a great place to bring your children to play games and eat pizza, While your child is playing games you can feel free ro enjoy some relax time,
Pros
free tickets
Cons
It goes by fast
Great
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2017
They give you everything you need they help you get good time and good pay and they really do care for you and want to help you in the long run but in the end its okay.
Working with children
Birthday Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WISeptember 17, 2017
If you love children, this is definitely the place for you. Some jobs include preparation of food, maintenance on computer machines, using a register, greeting at the door, and entertaining children.
Very loud environment and fast-paced with children running around. Must have patience for this job and okay with only part-time work.
Pros
having fun with kids, playing games
Cons
bad food quality, no organization, dirty kitchen, pest problem, unclear guidelines, no dignity
Workplace
Food Runner / Busser (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 16, 2017
CEC was my first job so it was my first stepping stone. This job kind of shaped me in a way because it helped me learn to multitask. You never did only one job, your we're the housekeeper, host, server, food runner, busser, and merchandise handler all in one. So I can say I have multitasking down packed!
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
No advances
Temporary Job
Birthday Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 15, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely seeing a smile on the kids faces during their birthday party. I loved being able to say I made them smile.
Pros
50% off of all food and merchandise
Cons
very little hours given per week
Good place to work for a limited period of time
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Blaine, MNSeptember 15, 2017
Good workplace culture, very busy and high paced, depending on what location you work at management varies greatly. The most enjoyable part of the job is guest interaction.
Fun workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHSeptember 15, 2017
It's a different environment fast past. Worst place I've ever worked for. The GM in Lima oh is terrible and the most laziest person iver ever worked for. She most definitely had favorites like we were kids, she most definitely doesn't deserve her job. Didn't have a problem with any other mangers or any of my coworkers besides my lazy GM.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No hours
work chuck e cheese
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 14, 2017
is a really cool places to work u can learn how to communicate with others and work exprices with everyone else. is a great plces to work for the 1st time.
Pros
team2 free luch
Cons
short break
Sucked
Cook (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Did not pay enough or fairly, changed hours way too much, did not give enough hours, very poor management, very stressful environment, not organized at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chuck E. Cheese. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9